Pre-Game Talk: Leafs vs Bruins- teams needs to play better.

Status
Not open for further replies.

stickty111

Jan 23, 2017
People can blame Sparks all they want, but reality is Freddy has been masking a lot of the problems, which Sparks cant do.

Lines are good but dont like Brown with Kadri, all though Nylander is a good move by Babcock. Brown brings down every line he is on, and no its not "people blaming Kadri's problem in wingers". Kadri needs to be better as well.

stickty111

Jan 23, 2017
Marleau wont be scratched, but I rather put one of the kids like Marchment or Moore there.

kindalaidback

숨 참고 LOVE DIVE
Nov 24, 2017
NYC
People can blame Sparks all they want, but reality is Freddy has been masking a lot of the problems, which Sparks cant do.

Lines are good but dont like Brown with Kadri, all though Nylander is a good move by Babcock. Brown brings down every line he is on, and no its not "people blaming Kadri's problem in wingers". Kadri needs to be better as well.

i don’t like william with kadri because they haven’t been good together. but it’s probably only until he is up to speed.

Jackson14

Feb 23, 2013
I don't want Johnsson and Kapanen racking up the points with Matthews lol. Put the guy who's already got paid with him!

Joking but not joking.

leaffaninvancouver

formerly in Victoria
Jan 11, 2012

I don't think it's completely fair to blame Sparks but it's not like he needed to play that well last last night. He let in goals he should have stopped, yes there were defensive breakdowns but he had a bad game.

Thread The Needle

I have no strong feelings one way or the other.
Nov 28, 2016
Detroit
Thankfully they're only practice lines.

Reactions: stickty111

Hockey Crazy

Dec 30, 2008

Giving old man Marleau a day off. He will slot in with Kadri and Nylander, Brown will replace Gautier.

The team will bring it on Saturday and play the best game that they have in over a week.

kevsh

Nov 28, 2018
I'm fine with those lines assuming Marleau replaces Brown on the 3rd line. Johnsson/Kapanen with Matthews is a no-brainer to me, hope they produce and force Babcock to keep them together. I see that trio doing lots of damage.

Bluelines

Python FTW!
Nov 17, 2013
Hope our boys realize that this is a contact game and they make sure Ratchand and Pasternck spend the game on their asses.

Dermott seems to be going out of his way to play more physical, I got my money on him railroading Ratchand into the ice.

Kadri take out Pasternack ... pullllllleeeeesssseeee.

Funny joke I heard Marchand tell an interviewer he said one of the Habs told Marchand ..... He said Marchand is the only guy in the league that can smoke in the shower and not get the cigarette wet...

LOL look at him embrace his inner rat...

911215948-e1517188057979.jpg

Last edited:

Peiskos

Jan 4, 2018
Bruins have lost 3 straight and are at home, even though they are dealing with a lot of injuries you know they are going to come out flying and play hard especially against us. This is going to be no easy game. I expect a better effort after that pathetic start last night.

Reactions: Liminality

LeafGrief

Shambles in my brain
Apr 10, 2015
Ottawa
If the boys play like they played in the third, we can beat any team in the league. As Babs said earlier in the year, we have to keep putting the work in along with the talent. The winning streak was a bit too heavy on the talent, not quite enough work.

I don't want Johnsson and Kapanen racking up the points with Matthews lol. Put the guy who's already got paid with him!

Joking but not joking.

Let the kids rack up the points and then trade one of them for a defenseman.

Cleetus

"snot"
Jan 2, 2012
North!
we must come out way better than we have been, or Boston will run the leafs right out of the building, I think we will come out hard though go leafs go!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad