GDT: Leafs VS Bruins - 11/9/13 - 7P ET - NESN(HD) - 98.5 FM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Andrew83

Dec 15, 2010
Boston
Very big game tonight. I hope the Bruins build off of the win last game and give a full 60 minute effort. The Leafs will probably be flying out of the gate.

pgm16

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 28, 2010
St. John's NL
Looks like some of you are obsessed with Kessel.

Looks like some of you are obsessed by thinking we are obsessed with Kessel.....lol.....but that boy can put the puck in the net.....great goal last nite...however hope he gets creamed tonite !!....:)

bruinsfan46

Dec 2, 2006
London, ON
Elliotte Friedman ‏@FriedgeHNIC 2h
BOS: Hughson/Simpson/Galley/Amber. LA: Lee/Hrudey/Oake.

No Healy for us Canadians which is very nice, he hates the Leafs and cuts them up which can be entertaining but overall he's such a terrible commentator. Canucks fanboy Jim Hughson isn't a big Leafs fan.

ORRMAN

Dec 3, 2008
We need a rough and tough game to wake up the Bruins. I hope the Leafs come out swinging. The FL game was not enough. The Bs have been mostly sleepwalking through the first 15 games. The way we are playing reminds me of the first 6 games of the Leafs series, last season. The last ten minutes of Game 7 of that series (along with the OT) woke up this team.

Feb 24, 2004
We need a rough and tough game to wake up the Bruins. I hope the Leafs come out swinging. The FL game was not enough. The Bs have been mostly sleepwalking through the first 15 games. The way we are playing reminds me of the first 6 games of the Leafs series, last season. The last ten minutes of Game 7 of that series (along with the OT) woke up this team.

I hate this narrative. Please watch the last ten minutes of game 5, the last ten minutes of game 6, and the last ten minutes of game 7. Tell me which game the Bruins carried the play more. The shots happened to go in during game 7 - that doesn't mean they "woke up".

ronwm

Aug 4, 2010
(South of) Boston
B3rnGWH.jpg

Gee Wally

Old, Grumpy Moderator
Sponsor
Feb 27, 2002
HF retirement home
Leafs are the better team

You opened an account just to post that? Really? How ****ing pathetic. That's the best you got?
I bet I have underwear older than you.

Frankly I hope the Leafs do well. I remember their last Cup. do you?

Leaf fans remind me of the pre 2004 Sox fans. Suffering.
You are an exception though.

Gee Wally

Old, Grumpy Moderator
Sponsor
Feb 27, 2002
HF retirement home
obsessed with Kessel or what.Guess what,Leafs won "the trade".Hoping for a rough and tough game tonite.Leafs win 4-2.

Big ****ing deal. So did the Sharks. How's that working out for them?
Big Joe and Kessel may end up being 2 of the greatest players to never win a Cup. Throw them a Shriners parade.

ORRMAN

Dec 3, 2008
I hate this narrative. Please watch the last ten minutes of game 5, the last ten minutes of game 6, and the last ten minutes of game 7. Tell me which game the Bruins carried the play more. The shots happened to go in during game 7 - that doesn't mean they "woke up".

I don't usually feed the trolls, but you might want to ask the Penguins if the Bruins were awake in the next series. Thanks, again, for that.

TML fans are the most insecure group ever. When I saw the trolling here in our GDT, I went to the TML board GDT: couldn't find a single Bruin fan coming in to pound his chest (looked at a few pages, not all of them mind you). Do you know what you look like coming in here with your defensive posts?

It's obnoxious. Stay home.

Ed Belfour

Nov 9, 2011
Toronto
Good game tonight boys, always liked the Bruins and have nothing but respect for you guys and the way you play. Should be a doozie tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad