GDT: Leafs vs. Blackhawks | Sat. Oct. 19th | 19:00 Hours | CBC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Daisy Jane

everything is gonna be okay!
Jul 2, 2009
Yeah we will lose for sure. We are facing the defending stanley cup champions + 80% of our team are from the AHL lol

WTF_Meme1.gif

The Blue Devil

Nov 9, 2009
Judging from a lot of these comments you'd think we were on the Hawks board. Hard to believe how anyone could consider themselves a fan when they can only think about the negatives.

Duffman955

Mar 4, 2010
this one is gonna hurt, pepper your angus boys.

atleast we get to watch the blackhawks, kane toews hossa should be fun to watch even as they destroy us

pfft.

I dont know why people bend over backwards and prepare their anus. Chicago has played worse than the leafs so far this season.

If anyone needs to prepare their @nus, its them.

hockeyes

Jun 15, 2013
Win or lose I just want to see a good 60 minute effort to build off of. Playing Chicago should be the motivation they need to make that happen and if it does we are in for a good game.

JVR back is great, he wants to put up a big goal total this year and missing 2 games should be a huge fire for him.

Pi

Nov 16, 2010
Toronto
If the 93 Leafs can beat the 93 Wings in the playoffs, we can beat the Hawks in a regular season game.

So many negative people here.

If we lose, it won't be the end of the world and it certainly won't be a blowout..I guarantee that.

Leafs27

Ceci n'est pas un joueur de hockey.
Mar 13, 2007
Kingston, ON
I got so pissed when I saw that NHL.com had the game listed as only being broadcast on NHL network and WGN. Thank God CBC still has it. All I have is the wabbit ears.

TootooTrain

Sandpaper
Jun 12, 2010
I got so pissed when I saw that NHL.com had the game listed as only being broadcast on NHL network and WGN. Thank God CBC still has it. All I have is the wabbit ears.

Is CBC still broadcasted through the air? I had rabbit ears 2 years ago and I thought that they pretty much ended that form and went completely digital.

Leafs27

Ceci n'est pas un joueur de hockey.
Mar 13, 2007
Kingston, ON
Is CBC still broadcasted through the air? I had rabbit ears 2 years ago and I thought that they pretty much ended that form and went completely digital.

My fault; they're not actually rabbit ears, but an HD antenna. So yes, I get an over-the-air digital signal.

Daisy Jane

everything is gonna be okay!
Jul 2, 2009
♬We'll be singing....
When we're winning...♬
♬Will be singing...

♬I've got no doubt!
We'll get up again♬
♬You'll never gonna keep me down
I've got no doubt♬

everyone else.

Confucius

There is no try, Just do
Feb 8, 2009
Toronto
pfft.

I dont know why people bend over backwards and prepare their anus. Chicago has played worse than the leafs so far this season.

If anyone needs to prepare their @nus, its them.

Being an abstainer I don't really know but I'd think pepper would make it worse.

Mess

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Leafs Home Board
As a hockey traditionalist, I love original 6 games.

Growing the Hawks because Denis Savard being my favourite non Leaf it made Chicago my 2nd favourite team back then.

Now Johnny Toews is my favourite non Leaf player so I'm really looking forward to a Leafs verses Hawks game with great anticipation.

Go Leafs Go !!!

nidnus13

Oct 29, 2010
Calgary
I cant stand Toews, most hated player in the league after the whole lock-out thing, hope he suxx the rest of his ****** career

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->