Proposal: Leafs-Vegas

ER89

Jul 25, 2018
There's a world of difference between thinking plus/minus isn't a clear indicator of defensive play and dismissing it outright.

If you want to dismiss it outright, that tells me all I need to know about your ability to asses a players' worth.
I'm glad we don't agree because I don't want to be lumped in with people who believe it tells you something (it doesn't). Dismissing it outright is what should be done. Regardless you used plus minus and that is the ONLY thing you used. Stop being lazy and provide actual stats to back up your claim that jake sucked in the playoffs. He had a bad game seven but besides that he was our best player for the first six games, he was phenomenal in the bruins series in 2013 and was just fine against washington.

NoName

Bringer of Playoffs!
Nov 3, 2017
Gardiner has 1 year left on his contract before he is a ufa, that means he isn't likely to fetch a King's randsom from Vegas or anyone else here.

nbwingsfan

Dec 13, 2009
IMO this I'd the Leafs best chance at a cup. Not that they won't also compete for the next 7 years or so, but they're going to lose a lot of depth once Marner and Matthew's get their raises.

They should be buyers this season, and if they lose a player like Gardiner for free then so be it

Hert So Good

Nov 7, 2018
"He is bad at everything it takes to be a defenseman, but he is better than anything the leafs have"

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->