Proposal: Leafs-Vegas

Cherry Picker

Sep 29, 2011
To TOR: McNabb + Hague

To LGK: Gardiner

Leafs won’t be able to afford Gardiner after this year. Vegas could use an offensive defender and help on the PP.

McNabb adds some size and stay at home play while Hague is an intriguing prospect with size.

airbus220

Feb 19, 2012
McNabb adds some size while Hague is an intriguing prospect with size.

I wouldn't want Gardiner for Hague alone.

Leafs are looking for size after they let the gritty guys go and will struggle in the playoffs again. shanaplan

howkie

Dec 13, 2014
Imagine saying a bottom pairing D and a B prospect is terrible value for a 50 point D lmao.
I think Vegas wanna make damage in the playoffs again, cant have chokers who crack under preasure
And with Schmidt and Theo signed, dont think they need a third off those contracts.

Icebreakers

Apr 29, 2011
Imagine saying a bottom pairing D and a B prospect is terrible value for a 50 point D lmao.

Jake Gardiner possibly making 7m for the next 7 years could be one of the biggest traps in the NHL right now. People aren't lining up for his services .

The Podium

Feb 19, 2010
Toronto
I wouldn't want Gardiner for Hague alone.

Leafs are looking for size after they let the gritty guys go and will struggle in the playoffs again. shanaplan

Those darn Leafs, when will they ever learn. They didn’t recognize that they struggled so hard against a higher seed only making it to game 7. To top it off they didn’t replace major losses to grit like Martin, Polak and Komarov.

Reactions: Brock Radunske

Meeqs

Aug 23, 2012
USA
Makes leafs worse now and Babs loves Gards so I don't see it.

Also LVK has Schmidt and Theodore already with Brannstrom on the way. They don't need gards

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad