GDT: Leafs v Sabres II

Status
Not open for further replies.

yubbers

Grown Menzez
May 1, 2013
Matthews should take a lesson from how hard Tavares works without the puck.
I don't know why the C isn't on Johnny's chest already. ONly way Matthews gets back in the conversation is if he goes turbo beastmode in the playoffs. IMHO

Reactions: rubous

Trapper

Nov 21, 2013
Brown is the new Clarkson, lol.
Brown is Brown, he is a good bottom 6 winger. Would be better if he is more physical.
Moore will make him a cap casualty next year.
I’m sure there is interest for something decent around the league.

JerseyMike34

Dec 29, 2017
Battle of the beer league goalies tonight.

And is Hughson ever excited about the Bruins winning.

Like how he added in bruins winning at last second. Couldn’t contain his excitement lol

Just show us Bruins highlights for the rest of the ****in game too

You guys understand that he's doing his job right? He's not doing it to piss off Leafs fans, he's just trying to inform people.
God damn, such a sensitive bunch.

Jmo89

Mar 21, 2010
time to get 110 points and not have home ice advantage in the first round

Yeah, it's ridiculous for both Boston and Toronto. There's a very good chance* that two of the top three teams in the conference are gone by the ECF.

*Assuming the Metro stays 4th or lower.

Thats not so bad when there's an upset in an early round, but it's annoying when Boston and Toronto have to play each other and then go through Tampa.

garce

Mar 20, 2010
Too close to Ottawa and Montreal
yeah he was an idiot when he said Leafs should draft Rielly and raved about Boeser. It might be possible that some players cannot make the transition to the NHL. Too early to give up on Middlestat.

Good player will likely have a nice career, I’ve been listening to Pierre since the first day he started at 1200 in Ottawa he has a very slanted bias towards players from the NCAA

Reactions: ToneDog
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad