GDT: Leafs v Preds II

Status
Not open for further replies.

DanM

Oct 2, 2017
I love it when every single bounce lands on an opposing players stick. I swear it could bounce off 27 players and land on the stick of a predator.

Just unreal

This never happens to us..... EVER

Schooner

Sep 19, 2017
Sometimes that sparks things? I don't think Babcock can ever win with this fan base sometimes.
Getting chances wasn't a problem, the puck luck wasn't there. Conveniently the chances we had disappeared since his shuffle

Rogue

Jun 21, 2017
Ahh, the pain!!! Hate to wake up at 2 o'clock at night and to have such an unfortunate lost game. :(

The Man with a Plan

Dec 19, 2008
Victoria BC
We get it Greg, you love the Predators. Jesus man, all game long. Why does every other fanbase get Homer's and we have to listen to this guy every game?

Brother...mute that motherless f*** and put on Bowen. It will help your enjoyment exponentially. Maybe if more posters listened to Bowen and not the other idiots rambling on endlessly looking for faults in the Leafs they might have a more positive outlook.

Reactions: Cobra777

Throw More Waffles

Unprecedented Dramatic Overpayments
Oct 9, 2015
Another game with a playoff vibe. Another game where we're dominated on the score sheet. We should all be concerned by how bad we look when the game looks anywhere near "playoff hockey".

Reactions: ANDI P IS CUTE

PromisedLand

I need more FOOD
Dec 3, 2016
Hogwarts
Nice pass there by Marner lead to it; this isn't junior mitch good teams are gonna make you look like a FOOL in a hurry

robertmac43

Forever 43!
Mar 31, 2015
Tough night but life goes on. Props to Hutch for giving the boys a chance to win, the goals will come another night.

Dragao6

Dec 25, 2013
Ontario, Canada
People on here blaming hutch or our bad defence...

Guess what we went win many games scoring 0 goals!

We got 7M winger that can only score when hes put with an elite centre?? Kappy is way more noticeable

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad