GDT: Leafs v Caps II

Status
Not open for further replies.

LeafsLegendAkiBerg

The original great 8
Oct 12, 2006
0 Goals, 0 Assists, 0 points. When you have the possession stats that Nylander has had for the past 7-8 games and you see his production it becomes clear that he has been snake bit and that his linemates are less than ideal. Stack the damn lines not for periods but for entire games. Lets the bottom 6 be of either yonugsters from the Marliers or scrubs like brown, lindholm, ennis, goat.

What will actually happen: Babcock will demote Nylander to the fourth line the second he makes a mistake.

Reactions: ToMaLe

DopeyFish

Mitchy McDangles
Nov 17, 2009
William Nylander had a higher CFRel than any of the 4th line had in CF% looooool

Divine

Dec 18, 2010
Man, Gardiner has to be one of the most brain dead players I’ve ever seen. 10 seconds left, he’d rather shoot it from his own end and miss the net than even try for an outlet pass.

I wouldn’t hesitate trading him. We’re probably a better team without him in the lineup.

Reactions: Mitch Tavares

56 Years No Cup

New and Improved Username!
Nov 12, 2007
Oh and let's keep trading our youth and draft picks for the last e years. Everyone and their dog saw this team isn't ready. Management gotta manage.........shaking my head.
I was praying Dubas would not do anything rash this year and play out the string because one or two players weren't changing this deal. All ready too late he panicked and got a Dman that wasn't needed. At least he could have got the right side, literally.
I barely watch anymore, this team is boring. They can't win every game I agree but lack of effort i can't stand.
We have a team that's not ready and will soon be capped out.

Great.

Reactions: Cobra777 and Al14
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad