Not open for further replies.

Mar 26, 2010
Ahh well, book the tee off times. Start working on the short game Matthews

hamzarocks

Jul 22, 2012
Pickering, Ontario
*looks at stats*

Oh hey Nylander with 75% cf%
0 Goals, 0 Assists, 0 points. When you have the possession stats that Nylander has had for the past 7-8 games and you see his production it becomes clear that he has been snake bit and that his linemates are less than ideal. Stack the damn lines not for periods but for entire games. Lets the bottom 6 be of either yonugsters from the Marliers or scrubs like brown, lindholm, ennis, goat.

Reactions: LeafsOHLRangers98

JerseyMike34

Dec 29, 2017
JT once again shows up from start to finish.

You'd think the kids would see how a true superstar vet plays and try and be like him.

Reactions: errantcaps

zeke

The Dube Abides
Mar 14, 2005
hehe.

babs FINALLY takes both Hyman and Marleau off the ice with the extra attacker and we score immediately.

Reactions: ToMaLe and Al14

Superstar

"Be water, my friend."
Jun 25, 2008
I enjoyed the 1st. period.

Then reality hit and while they've done well against the Caps this year, they're just a top 1/3 of the league team.

I thought Tavares would move them up a bit, but same as last year.

A good team, nothing more.

Wait until we sign Marner to a massive deal and lose our depth in the next couple of years.

CantLoseWithMatthews

Sep 28, 2015
0 Goals, 0 Assists, 0 points. When you have the possession stats that Nylander has had for the past 7-8 games and you see his production it becomes clear that he has been snake bit and that his linemates are less than ideal. Stack the damn lines not for periods but for entire games. Lets the bottom 6 be of either yonugsters from the Marliers or scrubs like brown, lindholm, ennis, goat.
Putting up points with Marleau and Brown with very little PP time isn't going to happen

Reactions: IPS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad