GDT: Leafs v Bruins Game 7 Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

AppsSyl

May 28, 2015
Love how Babcock is trying to get the minutes up for Matthews when the game is over.

Leafsfan74

Jul 2, 2018
I said it a few times before game 6, whoever won that would win the series.

Kadri most likely gone (if Leafs have any self respect), Gardiner and we try and tweak the team and get a year older.

The back to back series of being suspended though...I just can't get over it. He isn't solely to blame for losing the series, but when you plan to have a much better match up for 7 games and you get only 2 on the road, that's a dagger against a very strong Bruins team.

Nalens Oga

Jan 5, 2010
Canada
The better team won

Disagree, the better coach won.

The BJs have a really deep offensive team like us, Tortorella is a bit too conservative but I'm interested to see how he fares against the Bruins cos I think it'll be better than us.

WTFMAN99

Jun 17, 2009
I'm not mad, I was prepared for this to be honest. I don't want to post my thoughts just yet as I think it'll come off as me freaking out or making grand statements out of anger.

Reactions: Ruggle

Liferleafer

TSN Scrum Lurker
Feb 9, 2011
Vabcock should be forced to explain this....seriously. Matthews with 5 minutes in the 3rd...

Matty Sundin

Jul 18, 2006
Watch game 7 between vegas and sharks and pay attention to how the coach plays their lines. I'm willing bet you it's a lot different and better then f***ing Babock.
Those godly mid/2000s Detroit teams and team canada have really made this man overrated

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->