Moore-Grzelcyk

Rask
Halak

GO LEAFS GO!

Last edited:
Reactions: Loosie

bbgobie

Sep 19, 2009
The while hockey world should be behind the Leafs. Otherwise it'll be a summer about how you need to be tough in this league

Reactions: Frelimo

Leafsfan13

Feb 13, 2018
Anyone else more nervous than excited? Let’s go boys I can’t take another game 7 loss to these f***ers. Give them all you got and get it done.

Reactions: Brown Dog

Raym11

Oct 6, 2009
If we're going to lose, at least show up to play(including the 3rd period). That's all i ask.

Other than that, win please and thanks.

Reactions: NiftyMits and Mork

Thread The Needle

I have no strong feelings one way or the other.
Nov 28, 2016
Detroit
Gonna miss the game (or at least most of it). I'll be sacrificing whatever I can to please the hockey gods. GLG!

SprDaVE

Sep 20, 2008
I'm at least some what satisfied with how the Leafs have played these playoffs. We had one terrible game but we've been a lot better than last year throughout. I'm fairly certain we've been better in every aspect other than obviously special teams.

We have the worst playoff PKs of all time right now at 28%. The 2nd worst is something like 50%. The Leafs are not THAT bad on the PK. Tonight would be a good night to bring back that back up to the average.

This is for nothing, but I would hope the hot takes after this game aren't exaggerated.

Reactions: Loosie

Terrible GM

Jul 10, 2013
Maritimes
Just hoping it's a fairly called game, and a close entertaining game.

My childish side meanwhile is all for a 8-3 romp for the Leafs

LeafGrief

Shambles in my brain
Apr 10, 2015
Ottawa
We've killed them 5on5 all series. Honestly, I hope the refs just forget the whistles at home because I don't want to see either team on the powerplay. Ours sucks and theirs is deadly. If this whole game gets played at ES we'll smoke them. We'd have won this in 5 if we didn't keep spotting them two goal leads due to a historically bad penalty kill and inept powerplay.

Reactions: NiftyMits

Not My Tempo

Feb 22, 2015
Toronto
Assuming if there aren’t a ton of penalties called, Matthews, Marner, and Tavares should all be playing 23+ mins. I don’t care if they’re so tired they lose to Columbus in game 1 10-0, just freaking get there

Reactions: stuart5035

67Leafs67

Nov 8, 2014
This is going to be an anxiety inducing game for millions. Geez, I don't know if my heart is ready for this. But I have more faith this year that we can pull off a win than I did last year, and certainly more than in 2013. Let's see if we can pull off another win at the TD Garden.

We just need one game of good special teams, and this series is ours. We have been the better 5v5 team in 4/6 games. They have not outplayed us outside of Games 2 & 6. I hope that we see some adjustments to the PK (or just a really disciplined game from our boys), and also some double shifts for Marner, Matthews, JT to get some more offensive mismatches.

Liferleafer

TSN Scrum Lurker
Feb 9, 2011
If I remember correctly, in the last two elimination games he's leaned heavily on the veterans. I expect big minutes for Hainsey, Muzzin, Marleau, and Tavares.
f*** Marleau....Tavares/Matthews should see 23+minutes each. PP 1 should play most of if not all PP minutes...screw the 4th line entirely.

Reactions: great and ACC1224

Rielly4

Dec 12, 2012
I dont feel that this team is even close to hitting their prime. But with that said we have a serious opportunity with Tampa and Pits being eliminated. This could be a huge year for us if we can win this game but it really is gonna be a coin flip. Gonna come down to some lucky bounces.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad