Leafs tickets at face for sale

Heisen

Mar 27, 2019
StubHub.ca will launch in Canadian dollars in January. Again, the FV requirement simply remains because they have yet to update their site.

Stubhub.ca is up now but they still only sell in USD. Their note about launching in January was there before last January.

You are right about the face value requirement I guess. The tax on fees requirement was the only thing left behind (go figure, government :naughty:).

I know I'm right on the price differences. While I don't own seats in Toronto, I have a handful of STs in MLB and NFL, and have both had revocations and upped-invoices because I'm busted. I do know MLSE has done the latter though. Pretty moot since they dynamically price so well now anyways.

Seattle flat-out told me to buzz off.

deaconblues442

Oct 18, 2010
Stubhub.ca is up now but they still only sell in USD. Their note about launching in January was there before last January.

You are right about the face value requirement I guess. The tax on fees requirement was the only thing left behind (go figure, government :naughty:).

I know I'm right on the price differences. While I don't own seats in Toronto, I have a handful of STs in MLB and NFL, and have both had revocations and upped-invoices because I'm busted. I do know MLSE has done the latter though. Pretty moot since they dynamically price so well now anyways.

Seattle flat-out told me to buzz off.

Yeah that may be true. Was simply referring to difference in STH cost and printed cost.

shaner82

Apr 18, 2017
Speaking of selling tickets. Long story short, a friend is looking for 4 seasons tickets for a game this year (all together). It's to honour his son who passed. They have to be the originals. Not electronic. Any idea the best way to go about getting those?

typicalsavage

Oct 31, 2018
Speaking of selling tickets. Long story short, a friend is looking for 4 seasons tickets for a game this year (all together). It's to honour his son who passed. They have to be the originals. Not electronic. Any idea the best way to go about getting those?

Go on to Ticketmaster? I don't know if thats what you were looking for.

TheTotalPackage

Sep 14, 2006
Go on to Ticketmaster? I don't know if thats what you were looking for.

Speaking of Ticketmaster, am I correct in thinking that it now operates like a secondary site to rival StubHub, Vivid Seats, etc.?

Also, any tickets purchased from Ticketmaster...is there any way they are paper tickets that are delivered to my house?

I'm looking for a pair of tickets for one of the Saturday games in and around Christmas time in particular (Dec. 21 vs. Red Wings, Dec. 28 vs. Rangers, Jan. 4 vs. Islanders). If anyone has a pair available, I may be willing to purchase them depending on the cost.

eastcoastleafsfan

Oct 31, 2019
Two tickets for Leafs vs. Golden knights next Thursday Nov. 7.
Section 318, but the seats are separate. One seat is row 2 the other seat is row 3 directly behind the other.
Paid $200 each for these and desperate to sell. Haven't had any luck on ticketmaster.
I'd let them go for $150 each.

deaconblues442

Oct 18, 2010
I have a few upcoming games available - 312 row 3 (4 seats):
Sat Nov 30 Buffalo (4)
Wed Dec 4 Colorado (2)
Tue Dec 17 Buffalo (4)
Sat Jan 4 NY Islanders (4)
Thu Jan 16 Calgary (2)

DM me if interested.

Erz8771

Aug 2, 2007
T.Bay
I will be in the city Nov 30th and hoping to catch a game. If anyone has tix to let go message me. Thanks.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad