Post-Game Talk: Leafs surrender 5 and then fall short on comeback to Chicago

Mats13

Apr 22, 2015
How can you feel good about this game tonight? We should have won this game. It was a wasted opportunity. Boston stays 4 points ahead and home advantage in the playoffs.

We have no chance against Boston if we start on the road in a 7 game series.

Because I won't overreact to a bad period of hockey.

We dont have 2 of our top 4 dmen right now and shit happens.

notDatsyuk

Jul 20, 2018
My son keeps telling me that the correct call on the ice should have been the awarding of a penalty shot. That it was a missed delay call by the ref? If so that is a very bad missed call given the ref was standing right by the post. Maybe there should be an investigation into that ref and whether he was intentionally screwing over the Leafs?
If the ref determined that it was intentional, then it's a penalty shot, but not if it is accidental. It didn't look like he bumped it very hard. I'm wondering why we didn't see the green (?) post that holds the net?

It's still the way the delay of game for a puck over the glass used to be - intentional=penalty, accidental=no.

Ryan Michaels

Mar 21, 2017
not to mention 2 top 6 forwards

I mean, they play in the top 6 but that's a disingenuous way to present it, arguably 1 of them is in our top 6 forwards in terms of talent. I can't believe how many people are mentioning this like it means anything, we have some of the best forward depth in the league, this is a terrible excuse.

therealkoho

Him/Leaf/fan
Jul 10, 2009
the Prior
I mean, they play in the top 6 but that's a disingenuous way to present it, arguably 1 of them is in our top 6 forwards in terms of talent. I can't believe how many people are mentioning this like it means anything, we have some of the best forward depth in the league, this is a terrible excuse.
oakley doakley LeaFlander:confused:

your reach far exceeds your grasp, have a nice day neighbour

Ryan Michaels

Mar 21, 2017
oakley doakley LeaFlander:confused:

your reach far exceeds your grasp, have a nice day neighbour

giphy.gif

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad