Pre-Game Talk: Leafs @ St Louis - Saturday Night - HNIC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nithoniniel

Sep 7, 2012
Skövde, Sweden
We need a win. Something that might even be more important is that we need to put Babcock hockey in the rear view mirror. The last couple of games it has looked like their instincts is still to play how Babcock wanted us to play. If we're ever going to find ourselves as a team, we need to put that behind us. Sooner or later the new systems will be second nature to this team. We need it to be sooner.

Marshy

Behind Enemy Lines
Oct 3, 2007
Ottawa
We could play our 2nd best game of the year and still lose this one.

Dubas said our best game of the year was our October loss to the Blues.

ACC1224

Super Elite, Passing ALL Tests since 2002
Aug 19, 2002
We could play our 2nd best game of the year and still lose this one.

Dubas said our best game of the year was our October loss to the Blues.
It was, IMO.
Far and away the best game live this season for me.
I was so full of hope after that game, seems like an eternity ago.

Reactions: Marshy

stickty111

Jan 23, 2017
We need a win. Something that might even be more important is that we need to put Babcock hockey in the rear view mirror. The last couple of games it has looked like their instincts is still to play how Babcock wanted us to play. If we're ever going to find ourselves as a team, we need to put that behind us. Sooner or later the new systems will be second nature to this team. We need it to be sooner.
Yup Keefe mentioned it after the last game. They have been getting away from some of the things they want to do offensively, and reverting to things we don't want to do.

Tall Morty

Visualize the action to actualize the vision
Apr 18, 2017

You always find a way to eloquently express my own thoughts better than I can.

Critical13

Fear is the mind-killer.
Feb 25, 2017
Sitting at a desk.
We need a win.

Going to be saying that a lot for the rest of the season.

No need to even say it anymore.

Tavares hasn't looked right all year. Wouldn't be a shock if he's having some personal problems. That stuff effects you no matter your profession.

He just had his first ever baby, and it's very obvious he's a family guy.

I actually think he's looked great this season.

The stats will come.

Reactions: stickty111
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad