GDT: Leafs @ Sharks - Tuesday 10:30 PM (yuck)

Status
Not open for further replies.

mikeyz

Dec 3, 2013
That Kadri for Kerfoot and Barrie trade is looking worse and worse by the day.

Reactions: Tlo1

Superstar

"Be water, my friend."
Jun 25, 2008
Not enough shots, too many passes!

Yep...Sharks been shooting the puck at Leafs' net all night and has 4 goals to show for, while the Leafs just like to pass the puck around giving up chances to score...you literally don't score if you don't shoot the puck on net.

Reactions: danron1376

Jojalu

Feb 22, 2019
They have not played great tonight, especially in the 2nd, but it still feels like the Sharks are just plan lucky they aren't losing. That kind of seems to be the story this season. We seem very unlucky this year

The first and third they have been the better team. The second was awful.

Agreed though. Luck has been awful tonight. Tavares spoke earlier in the year about their luck.

2 goals for sure have just taken horrible bounces and ended up on a Sharks sticks and they have had a tonne of wide open nets that somehow the puck won't go in.

I take solace that it hasn't been a lack of effort.

Reactions: glue

nofehr

Dec 17, 2012
I've never seen the puck bouncing over sticks as much as I have tonight. We seem to be handling the puck like it's a grenade.
Frustrating game

Reactions: Tlo1

Not My Tempo

Feb 22, 2015
Toronto
The frustrating thing about the last goal is you could see it coming. Barries as the only guy at the point with two SAN Jose players around? Check. Someone should have recognized Matthews was in trouble and skated back or Matthews should have realized him and dumped it down

Marshy

Behind Enemy Lines
Oct 3, 2007
Ottawa
Teams with nothing to play for playing spoiler. Been going on since before zambonis existed.

SJ beat the Pens 5-0 last game. It happens. Get 4 points on Thu/Fri and call it a successful road trip.

Amadeus

Stand Witness
Jun 21, 2004
Toronto
Campbell has been great this game but he's also the reason we will lose. Those two goals can't go in. He made some saves that kept us in it though and Jones was just a wall tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->