Nov 9, 2009
Tarrana
Will dazzle the Sens with their unis :sarcasm:

c6MzgRX.png

Mess

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Leafs Home Board
The Sens just got their clocks cleaned by the Oilers in their 3 game set being outscored 16-5.

Oilers are now 7-0-0 against Ottawa this year and McDavid (15) and Draistail (18) have combined for 33 points against the Sens in those 7 games.

This should be a good opportunity for our Leafs to snap out of this mini funk we're in and have only 1 X OT win in past 5 games.

Records against the bottom teams is going to come into play in terms of playoff seating and we've already recorded 2 X L against them so a WIN today is needed as we start a new winning streak.

Wafflewhipper

Jan 18, 2014
At least we get an upgrade in goal tonight
Who’s in? I know know it doesn’t matter because it will be a upgrade. .899 sv % for (Fred-light) I didn’t make that name up. He’s given up 60 goals in 21 games and 10 of his 21 games are a sv % below his current .899%

Safe to say Dubas has been put in a spot by Andersens decline. The guy hasn’t brought it all season and half of last year. We need to give Andersen a new start somewhere else.

Come on Soupie get better fast

Stephen

Feb 28, 2002
Yeah I'm siding more on the "trap game." Second of a back to back, it's the Senators, let's just get this over and go on our break kind of thing. Incoming Brady Tkachuk nightmare.

Wafflewhipper

Jan 18, 2014
I on't know what you guys are talking about, this has loss written all over it. Back to back, Refs are going to double down on the leafs, bs fraternity and all. mediocre Sens goalie will stone us. I will be pleasantly surprised if we win.
Fine,call up clune and put Sabourine in. Take all our stars out and rest them and have a barn dance. Get our moneys worth out of the dirtbag refs.
Tonight’s ref

Last edited:
Reactions: crump
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->