GDT: Leafs @ Sens - 7:00 CBC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Coachcorner

Senor Martinez
Sep 28, 2017
A REALLY wrongfully built team. :biglaugh: Against the sens... with their talent and plaeyrs..... great job dubas, babcock and the "team". ......... get out of playoffs and die.

Leaf4Life

Feb 8, 2010
Well that's it for me tonight, folks. I think I said it every GDT for the past few weeks, but I honestly never thought I'd hate a team this good. They're just so damn lazy.

I honestly do not think it's laziness this game. It's that some players named Sparks, Brown, Marleau, Marincin, Holl, Zaitsev just plain and simply... suck.

LeafsFan89

Jan 2, 2011
I actually don't know how that is not a penalty. The stick was right around his waist.

Can someone GIF that and show the ref looking right at it?

Raym11

Oct 6, 2009
Our D is just tragic this game, can't even join the wagon hating Sparks tonight.

I hate Montreal, they fell off instead of providing an actual threat to make our soft ass team miss the playoffs

Mikeyg

Dec 26, 2011
Refs saw that sharts was in the cage and decided we didn’t have a chance anyways i guess

Pi

Nov 16, 2010
Toronto
BTW, you will never convince me that a team composed of Matthews, Marner, Tavares, Nylander, Kadri, Rielly, Johnsson, Kapanen, Dermott, Muzzin are the problem instead of the coaching.

The Kings needed to fire their coach after a couple first round exits to eventually win.

Maybe we've reached the end of the road with Babcock and company.

Reactions: Tlo1

MapleLeafs9

Sep 22, 2011
Is Sparks’ save percentage finally below .900 so Sparks supporters can finally stop hanging onto that one only thing to say he’s a good backup?

Reactions: mcleex

Trapper

Nov 21, 2013
The players need to get more urgency but Babcock needs to take the responsibility for moving guys down or out of the lineup that are playing to high.

Moore with Kadri is a good start.

FlareKnight

Jun 26, 2006
Alberta
This team has no pride whatsoever. I don't care if we come back and score 10 in the third period.

They should be f***ing embarrassed. Being blown out through 2 periods against an AHL team. This team thinks they can win a round in the playoffs? Good thing people are looking long term with this team. This bunch isn't going to be competing for the Stanley Cup for years longer.

Reactions: TheOneArmedMan
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad