LeBrun: Leafs, Sabres, Discussing Ristolainen

Legend123

Jul 3, 2016
Rasmus not Dahlin's confidence has been shattered by the Sabres lack of support and constant criticisms.

LEAFANFORLIFE23

Jun 17, 2010
Lebrun was on overdrive and he said that the Leafs and discussed Ristolainen.

He did say it was more likely to be an offseason deal which is odd because Toronto has almost 9 million in space due to LTIR and Buffalo has 7.3 million, cap space isn't a problem

I don't know if Risto is the guy, he would be an upgrade to the right side but he's an offensive defense man and we have that with Rielly.

I guess he could be the Barrie replacement.

I could see him working with Muzzin but then you STILL need somebody to play with Rielly.

I'm conflected, I'm not against it but I don't know if it's the righr guy.

Ace

Oct 29, 2015
Rasmus not Dahlin's confidence has been shattered by the Sabres lack of support and constant criticisms.

Or he’s been bad for 500 games because hes actually bad.

But sure. Luckily there’s no criticism of Leafs players and he would have a top flight D core around him.

roman star

ready to march
Feb 17, 2019
ide think yzerman might be after this big rugged type dman . aa , cholowski , svetchnikov come to mind as players that might be discussed

Legend123

Jul 3, 2016
Or he’s been bad for 500 games because hes actually bad.

But sure. Luckily there’s no criticism of Leafs players and he would have a top flight D core around him.
he is a prime example of poor prospect development. Despite that hes been a good offensive producing dman.

93LEAFS

Nov 7, 2009
Toronto
Didn't we learn our lesson of trading for RHD with terrible underlying numbers with Ceci? Risto's better, but the same excuses that were made for Ceci (incredibly tough usage on a bad team, his xGF% if better than his cf% and ff% and getting overplayed) tend to be the go-to defense for Risto, and it's not like we need a PP guy.

I believe this is a viable report given its Lebrun. I just hope it doesn't happen.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->