GDT: Leafs @ Rinne 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Throw More Waffles

Unprecedented Dramatic Overpayments
Oct 9, 2015
I'm disagreeing obviously the Matthews and Nylander signings didn't destroy the team it's asinine. They had the same problems before the signings so it doesn't make sense from a timeline perspective, and that is just the tip of the iceberg for the idiocy at play here. You know it would make more sense for Matthews and Nylandert to put themselves first before they got their money right? Eh don't worry about it, I'm not doing this with you.
Due to those dramatic overpayments, the leafs no longer have the cap space to fix the problems that you're describing.

DarkKnight

Professional Amateur
Jan 17, 2017
Agreed, that's a good start. Also close the lounge in the plat section until at least after the game. Lots of things we can do. If that doesn't help, start piping in crowd noise from the speakers. It's an embarrassing move, but those attending deserve to be embarrassed.
I was at the Nashville home game in the lower bowl, the place is a morgue. You feel awkward if you yell.

theTTC

Aug 17, 2010
And improved effort after the last week is just fine though. A win would be better but allowing less than 5 goals is a big improvement.
Nashville didn't want 5 goals because they didn't need them.

IPS

Sep 28, 2017
This team shows about as much enthusiasm as me on a Monday morning.

HoweHullOrr

Oct 3, 2013
Better effort and game tonight. At least we tightened up defensively and didn't hemorrhage goals. Couldn't score for anything though.

Glad we built up a cushion in the standings early in the season or else I'm not sure we'd even make the playoffs with the way things have been going.

Reactions: ToneDog
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad