GDT: Leafs @ Rinne 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kurtz

Jul 17, 2005
Drop the price of beer is a start. I'm serious.

Agreed, that's a good start. Also close the lounge in the plat section until at least after the game. Lots of things we can do. If that doesn't help, start piping in crowd noise from the speakers. It's an embarrassing move, but those attending deserve to be embarrassed.

mrJT

Mar 4, 2013
Toronto
if they keep playin this well, we'll eventually score a goal. A win is asking too much this soon.

Pi

Nov 16, 2010
Toronto
Crazy that the Leafs need to win 7 of the remaining 9 games just to have the same number of points as last year.

This team has played so mediocre for so long.

It’s not the coach that’s the problem though. Anything but the coach.

Reactions: Al14

Azazel

Jan 2, 2016
Id say this is a learning experience but its becoming more and more obvious some players on this team are just pulling in a check. Looks like the entire team can't wait to clock out at 5

Einzakin

Jan 20, 2011
Heres where I find Babcock Pejorative Slured.

Not putting Matthews Nylander Marner Tavares Kapanen Rielly all on together. Nah lets split them up into 2 units with f***ing scrubs.

Reactions: Metroid

Throw More Waffles

Unprecedented Dramatic Overpayments
Oct 9, 2015
Don't worry guys. It's not like we'll have the 2nd, 3rd, and 4th highest paid players in all nhl history to start next season. It's not like that's the reality.

Ryan Michaels

Mar 21, 2017
I have absolutely no idea if you're agreeing with me or disagreeing with me.

I'm disagreeing obviously the Matthews and Nylander signings didn't destroy the team it's asinine. They had the same problems before the signings so it doesn't make sense from a timeline perspective, and that is just the tip of the iceberg for the idiocy at play here. You know it would make more sense for Matthews and Nylandert to put themselves first before they got their money right? Eh don't worry about it, I'm not doing this with you.

BackPassChampions

Jun 26, 2015
This is bad. Our confidence is at all time low, we’re heading into the playoffs against a team that is looking at us with hungry eyes.

Good luck to us in the playoffs. We will be hearing a ton of chirping from Boston fans...........Very excited for this.............

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad