Pre-Game Talk: Leafs @ Red Wings Feb 1, 7:30pm ET

Status
Not open for further replies.

SprDaVE

Sep 20, 2008
Good news, looks like Johnsson will be back, or at least will be very very very close to returning.

MapleLeafs77

Oct 20, 2017
I think its time to start gearing up for the playoffs. Get our lines in order and let them develop. You need then to be going by the time playoffs come around.

Hyman Matthews Nylander
Marleau Tavares Marner
Johnsson Kadri Kapanen
Moore Gauthier Brown

Reactions: Clark4Ever

SprDaVE

Sep 20, 2008
Now this is interesting. Muzzin's big shot should be very interesting along with Gardiners passing abilities.

I think this is very smart, although Kapanen should be over Marleau I think... but Marleau is good when he's parked infront of the net for tips and garbage goals.

Reactions: Ziggdiezan

Martin Skoula

Oct 18, 2017
Finally Babcock tries Nylander on his natural wing. Only took 3 years.

Hopefully we see him try Nylander-Matthews-Kapanen sometime in the next 5 years.

Once

Jul 16, 2010
Finally Babcock tries Nylander on his natural wing. Only took 3 years.

Hopefully we see him try Nylander-Matthews-Kapanen sometime in the next 5 years.

I almost don't believe it. Lets hope Nylander sticks on the left, we might see more offensive production.

Ziggdiezan

Apr 10, 2015
Now this is interesting. Muzzin's big shot should be very interesting along with Gardiners passing abilities.

I think this is very smart, although Kapanen should be over Marleau I think... but Marleau is good when he's parked infront of the net for tips and garbage goals.

I like how it adds two completely different power play options. Can base the 2nd power play unit around points shots, tips, rebounds etc while the first unit looks for the nicer passing plays.

frizzer1

Oct 19, 2013
Johnsson won't stay on the 4th line........he should bump Marleau.
If it were up to me I'd have Johnsson and Moore as my top 2 left wingers..
And have Kadri,Brown and Hyman as a true shutdown 3rd line..
But none of that will happen with this coach..

Reactions: IPS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad