Recalled/Assigned: Leafs Recall Trevor Moore (on Emergency Basis)

BorntoLose

Nov 4, 2014
Looks like he'll wear #42 hope he gets some good luck from Bozie our other college FA from U of Denver didnt turn out too bad

Reactions: The Apologist

Stephen

Feb 28, 2002
Aside from the fact that we don't own his rights and that his NHL cap hit is too expensive, Sam Gagner would have been a similar kind of player to Ennis...

deletethis

Mar 17, 2015
Toronto
I'm actually looking forward to his debut. Here's hoping that the most mature of the Marlies' prospects might be ready to slip right into Ennis' role on the 4th line. Even Ennis' minutes are demanding: hard time in the corners working the cycle in tight spaces against NHL defenders who play hard on the puck carrier.

Reactions: LeafsNation149

The Iceman

Sep 22, 2007
How has Carl G played recently?
Could give him a little taste of NHL action. He seems to be the surest bet of the Marlies forwards to be a future Leaf.

Mr Hockey

Toronto
May 11, 2017
I think Bracco would have been the better choice.

Moore plays the PP/PK, and can fly and very defensively responsible, he also has taken shifts as a Dman, on the Marlies, he plays 3 minutes more a game then Bracco, he has scored the second most goals in the AHL this season at 17 in 27 games.

al secord

Mustard Tiger
Jun 26, 2013
Toronto
Of course you do, however, our illustrious GM and head coach think otherwise. I'll trust Dubas, Babcock, and Keefe on this decision.
I, on the other hand, will side with the 24 negative posts who can't spell his home town.

Boutette

Been there done that
Sep 28, 2017
Moore plays the PP/PK, and can fly and very defensively responsible, he also has taken shifts as a Dman, on the Marlies, he plays 3 minutes more a game then Bracco, he has scored the second most goals in the AHL this season at 17 in 27 games.

Agreed he's the best choice. He's been like the Marlies Tavares this year (although since Bracco's been like the Marlies Marner, it would be interesting to see them both up).

fahad203

Oct 3, 2009
I’m happy for the kid. Hee earned this.

I’m done with GOAT. He’s simply not an nhl player. I hope Moore can show he can play at this level. When Hyman comes back, GOAT should be sent back

stickty111

Jan 23, 2017
If one of our top 6 guys were hurt, then maybe Bracco gets the chance. However its a 4th liner so Moore makes sense.

lifelonghockeyfan

Dec 18, 2015
Lake Huron
I’m happy for the kid. Hee earned this.

I’m done with GOAT. He’s simply not an nhl player. I hope Moore can show he can play at this level. When Hyman comes back, GOAT should be sent back

Leafs really don't have any NHL ready centres with the Marlies, so I kinda think Gauthier stays.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad