Pre-Game Talk: Leafs @ Preds Mar 22nd, 8pm EST

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marshy

Behind Enemy Lines
Oct 3, 2007
Ottawa
With this lineup it could be really interesting. If Johnson lights it up and is too good to take out of the lineup who comes out for komarov? No way komarov should be a healthy scratch in the playoffs he brings too much and with his experience he is more valuable in the playoffs...

Assuming everyone is healthy for the playoffs, Johnsson comes in for Komarov or he doesn't come in at all.

CantLoseWithMatthews

Sep 28, 2015
With this lineup it could be really interesting. If Johnson lights it up and is too good to take out of the lineup who comes out for komarov? No way komarov should be a healthy scratch in the playoffs he brings too much and with his experience he is more valuable in the playoffs...
there are much worse things than sitting Komarov. but I think if you absolutely have to take someone out for him, it'll be Johnsson

Dzonna

Mar 28, 2017
We've had third place locked up since November. I'm glad Matthews is back. Keys to the game - no one get hurt.

Macallan18

Aug 10, 2015
you know, I'm thinking Bobcat told the boys to lay off in the third and let Tampa come back. Two reasons, he wants to play Boston in the first round, and to psych out the opponents.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad