Leafs Post Game Show Announced

MapleLeafGardens*

Gord Stellick returns with Ric Nattress to host Leafs Post Game on FAN590. Not a fan of Nattress the man is rude won't shut up long enough to let either his co host or the callers talk. Bad decision to bring Nattress back IMHO. Stellick is boring and won't tell it like it is but i'll take him over that Vito from Woodbrige hack. But i'll be listening to Tatti & Hogan anyway on TSN1050 they are much better as Nattress is just beyond annoying.

And what is going on with the FAN590's overnight show now? CBS Overnight blows has Stormin' Norm been fired again?

tony m

May 16, 2010
GTA
I heard a commercial on 640. Frost is going on with 'Hockey Talk' after leaf games. It looks like we have lots to choose from.

MapleLeafGardens*

I heard a commercial on 640. Frost is going on with 'Hockey Talk' after leaf games. It looks like we have lots to choose from.

They must have Andy Frost on new medication how many losing Leafs seasons with bi-polar callers to his show can he endure?

paulster2626

Oct 11, 2008
They must have Andy Frost on new medication how many losing Leafs seasons with bi-polar callers to his show can he endure?

Don't think new medication is necessary for the host of Psychedelic Sunday - pretty sure Andy finds his own ways to self-medicate.

"OUTSTANDING!":yo:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad