Prospect Info: Leafs' Pick #130 -- Tony Cameranesi - C - 5-9/162 - HS-MN (WAYZATA)

The Podium

Feb 19, 2010
Toronto
One, he's played for the Italian national his entire career, and played in serie A most of it.

Two, I wasn't going on about Italy, I was saying go team Italy.

And three, you've got no idea where my Italian patriotism comes from pal.

Woah dont get offended. I am just saying the "Forza Azzuri" or what ever you said came right after a picture of an Argentinean soccer player playing for Italy was posted. I found it funny.

ktf

May 5, 2006
Victoria, B.C.
I am just curious, he says he is going to the ushl next year, but other reports say he will be in school. I am assuming he knows, but some of the other sources say it very certainly

Sergei Berezin

You're Wrong
Jan 5, 2007
Ottawa, ON
I am just curious, he says he is going to the ushl next year, but other reports say he will be in school. I am assuming he knows, but some of the other sources say it very certainly

He's going to the USHL next year at Waterloo for one year, and then he's going to school after that for the next four years.

That's why Morrison said he has a lot of time to develop as he's more of a 5 year project before he'll even be considered for Marlies or Leafs.

ULF_55

Feb 27, 2002
Mountain Standard Ti
Visit site
He's going to the USHL next year at Waterloo for one year, and then he's going to school after that for the next four years.

That's why Morrison said he has a lot of time to develop as he's more of a 5 year project before he'll even be considered for Marlies or Leafs.

Oh, was he the interviewee who said he didn't excelerate his high school so he isn't college bound yet?

PariseNation

I hope so
Apr 15, 2014
Twin Cities
Stud. Played with him growing up. I have no doubt he makes it into the show. Pm me if you have any questions about him.

Last edited by a moderator:

Al14

Jul 13, 2007
Stud. Played with him growing up. I have no doubt he makes it into the show. Pm me if you have any questions about him.

If he is such a stud, why does he only have 4 goals in 18 games this season? Not sure that qualifies him as a stud. :dunno:

Pholus

May 23, 2014
When I saw him in October, his skating was very impressive. It is pretty close to elite, edge work, agility, balance, acceleration, speed, he's got it all. Unfortunately, that was really the only part of his game I was impressed with. Toninato outshone him in pretty much every other aspect of the game imo.

Of course, I'm only a fan so what do I know? :laugh:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad