GDT: Leafs @ Panthers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Throw More Waffles

Unprecedented Dramatic Overpayments
Oct 9, 2015
You're overreacting.

TVEe7aq.png
But, again, my main concern is specifically that when Matthews decides to show up, he's quite possibly the best player in the league. But when he doesn't show up, he's completely invisible. And there's a recent trend that he won't show up for big games.

So, again, I've watched a lot of the Oilers this year. Even on an "off night", McDavid is far from invisible.

IPS

Sep 28, 2017
Believe it or not. These guys react to things we see as well, you don't think many of the better players didn't know Leivo was a better player for the team? They may even like the Goat of Lindy and may dislike playing with Brown because the puck goes to nowhere when he is on. It's frustrating, ever play with guys that can't get you the puck? It's annoying for competitive people. Even the Nylander contract result may bother some people.

Of course they notice these things.

Peiskos

Jan 4, 2018
I’m sorry but Babcock has overstayed his welcome, we have too much talent to be losing a game like this and if we lose in the first round again it’s just not acceptable.

Is anyone legitimately going to defend Babcock to remain as the coach of this team if we lose in round 1 again?

Serious question.

IPS

Sep 28, 2017
So what kind of much-needed adjustments can we expect for the 3rd period???

Mats13

Apr 22, 2015
Why dont we ever change anything?

Mix up the lines a bit. Do something.

Reactions: IPS

Leafling

Oct 24, 2015
Drop Kadri's ass from the 1st PP unit and put Willy up there. Kadri is really pissing me off this season.

It's annoying but i would leave willie on pp2 as well if he has to do what kadri has go fo on thw first. It's so silly to watch kadri and JT just take that front post and literally wait and watch the playaround them. It honestly feels like we are playing with three players on our pp some times. Just freakin interchange the roles a bit or something to get the pk confused. So predictable!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad