Status
Not open for further replies.

cj19

Jul 21, 2016
To Leafs
Ekblad-Right shot D who can do it all..
Huberdeau-Left winger can help replace Marleau when he leaves
McCann- Can be Leafs third line centre

Nylander-Panthers add so much need skill up front. Nylander just entering his prime years..
Kadri-30 goal centre who plays with an edge on a great contract(Kadri value will never be higher)
Liljegren- A bit of a wildcard lots of upside potential but still unproven plays the right side
1st rd pick- Add another prospect to their team

Kamiccolo

Truly wonderful, the mind of a child is.
Aug 30, 2011
Undisclosed research facility
Panthers do not need wingers u bloody fool they need d-men......another pathetic laffs fan who knows nothing about hockey.....no wonder that clown franchise has never won jack squat other than in the 6 team league

This guy isn't a Laffs fan and I am sure "fans" making proposals is why the team has not won a up recently.

With that said, personally Ekblad is very over rated and I do not move all that for a deal to massively downgrade the center and offense for Ekblad. That is a package for someone like Karlsson or Doughty.

cj19

Jul 21, 2016
Panthers do not need wingers u bloody fool they need d-men......another pathetic laffs fan who knows nothing about hockey.....no wonder that clown franchise has never won jack squat other than in the 6 team league
"Do not need wingers" Kadri is a centre & Nylander can play the wing & centre.... & Liljegren- is our best D prospect....

ookhaab

Jun 8, 2016
"Do not need wingers" Kadri is a centre & Nylander can play the wing & centre.... & Liljegren- is our best D prospect....

Panthers have no need for Kadri since he wont crack top 6 role, Nylander for Huberdeau is pretty much a wash and liljegren is a magic bean, not to mention the 1st.

D is the biggest need for Panthers along with good goalie prospect. Not forwards.

New Liskeard

Jul 7, 2007
To Leafs
Ekblad-Right shot D who can do it all..
Huberdeau-Left winger can help replace Marleau when he leaves
McCann- Can be Leafs third line centre

Nylander-Panthers add so much need skill up front. Nylander just entering his prime years..
Kadri-30 goal centre who plays with an edge on a great contract(Kadri value will never be higher)
Liljegren- A bit of a wildcard lots of upside potential but still unproven plays the right side
1st rd pick- Add another prospect to their team

Ridiculous, not to mention Ekblad is likely one more concussion from retirement,

Starat327

Top .01% OnlyHands
Sponsor
May 8, 2011
Philadelphia, Pa
Why is using the Nylander thread so difficult for people?

Can we just start deleting Nylander threads instead of locking them?

BB88

Jan 19, 2015
So no defense makes Florida better?

Much needed offense? Their 2nd line is Huberdeau- Trocheck- Hoffman.

shortfuze

Apr 23, 2007
toronto
This guy isn't a Laffs fan and I am sure "fans" making proposals is why the team has not won a up recently.

With that said, personally Ekblad is very over rated and I do not move all that for a deal to massively downgrade the center and offense for Ekblad. That is a package for someone like Karlsson or Doughty.
Did you see what Ottawa got for Karlsson?

Voodoo Child

Jun 16, 2009
The Leafs are in all this cap trouble, I keep hearing, but they're gonna add Huberdeau at 5.9 and Ekblad at 7.5?

Okay then...

cj19

Jul 21, 2016
The Leafs are in all this cap trouble, I keep hearing, but they're gonna add Huberdeau at 5.9 and Ekblad at 7.5?

Okay then...
If you want a top end D your going to have to pay...

Plus Nylander is likely to make 6-7 million a year when all is said & done.

Voodoo Child

Jun 16, 2009
If you want a top end D your going to have to pay...

Plus Nylander is likely to make 6-7 million a year when all is said & done.

I'm not saying Ekblad isn't good, but what did he do to earn 7.5? I get what they're trying to do, hope he pops and becomes a prime Weber type: perennially in the chat and a 20-40-60 type...which I mean could happen but then what?

OEL just reupped for 8.25. He earned that deal.

Ekblad's deal will never look like a steal, at best its going to become market value, and the concussions are worrisome.

Huberdeau is underpaid by about three quarters of a million dollars, while Kadri is by about 1.5.

And again, the cap? Leafs do this it's goodbye to Marner for sure (being Dubas isn't a moron and will rightly move heaven and earth to keep Matthews).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad