Pre-Game Talk: Leafs @ Panthers 7 pm EST, 12/1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Boothinator

@MrBoothinator
Sep 19, 2009
They usually seem to. I'm not saying I'd rather Bob be out, but if I had to pick a silver lining ...

I can understand you. They have been better when the backup is in
But also.. I think the direction has been upwards. We have lost some games sure but have not been outplayed badly (did not watch CBJ, TBL)

PanthersHockey1

South by Southeast
Mar 11, 2010
Palm Trees
I was thinking about it today...I don’t understand Barkov being the net guy on PP 1. It seems like a terrible waste of his playmaking ability. It seems like hubby and dads have PP 1 on lockdown I would move Barkov Down to PP 2 to make it start working possibly as a point man.

austropanther

Jul 21, 2015
Bregenz
I was thinking about it today...I don’t understand Barkov being the net guy on PP 1. It seems like a terrible waste of his playmaking ability. It seems like hubby and dads have PP 1 on lockdown I would move Barkov Down to PP 2 to make it start working possibly as a point man.

Maybe it has something to do with his reluctance to shoot. He has such a good shot - although we haven't seen it much this year -, but if he doesn't use it, no point putting him somewhere else.

Hell, Huby became the better sniper than him...

cowboy82nd

Feb 19, 2012
Newnan, Georgia
Does this feel like a make or break game for our season? I think if we lose here, we are done. Just my two cents, and my feelings on this team.

KW

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 21, 2006
Does this feel like a make or break game for our season? I think if we lose here, we are done. Just my two cents, and my feelings on this team.
The probability of rebound after a loss here is less than the probability of regression after a win here.

That’s my panthers fan take for the day.

batting1k

Mar 3, 2013
Ideally if we’re a playoff team then we win 4 of the next 5. Including the CHI game since that’s Q’s first back there. If they don’t win that one, I don’t know what to say.

Dread Clawz

LAWSonic Boom
Nov 25, 2006
Pennsylvania
This is definitely an important game. We're 1 pt. behind philly and clb. We don't want to get in too deep a hole. Plus clb is gonna get healthy soon. I fear when that happens.

A win would also bring us to within 1 pt of the Leafs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Ad

Ad

-->