GDT: Leafs@NYRangers 7 PM SN

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pi

Nov 16, 2010
Toronto
Hyman has been great this year...

He has. I wasn't arguing that he hasn't. I am just saying that for all of Hyman's ups and downs he has always kept his spot in the top six with either Tavares or Matthews.

How have we not yet seen Nylander and Matthews back together after seeing what they have been capable of doing for 2 years?

I don't understand why we cannot have a line of Johnsson-Matthews-Nylander. How hard is that?

Does this lineup below not make the most sense?

Johnsson-Matthews-Nylander
Hyman-Tavares-Marner
Marleau-Kadri-Kapanen

Johnsson goes in the dirty areas and does all the same work as Hyman.

Cleetus

Brick Woll
Jan 2, 2012
North!
Keep dreaming. Giving up Nylander AND.......yeah, I said AND.
You guys are in CAP HELL. Gonna have a problem with signing Marner. Rangers in NO HURRY to trade Kreids......might happen someday, but not unless someone blows them away with an offer. Leafs probably can't do that. Hey, I could be wrong, but doubt it.
Relax lol, you come to our GDT and get triggered.... maybe stick to your GDT if you cant handle reading ours.... seriously.

Raging Bull

Present
Jan 25, 2004
Hamilton, ONT
He has. I wasn't arguing that he hasn't. I am just saying that for all of Hyman's ups and downs he has always kept his spot in the top six with either Tavares or Matthews.

How have we not yet seen Nylander and Matthews back together after seeing what they have been capable of doing for 2 years?

I don't understand why we cannot have a line of Johnsson-Matthews-Nylander. How hard is that?

Does this lineup below not make the most sense?

Johnsson-Matthews-Nylander
Hyman-Tavares-Marner
Marleau-Kadri-Kapanen

Johnsson goes in the dirty areas and does all the same work as Hyman.

I feel like on paper that is obviously the best lines pre-trade deadline.

Pi

Nov 16, 2010
Toronto
Man, the Bruins just will not go away. They win again in OT, pass the Habs and are 1 point behind us.

Yeah, we better end up finishing 2nd in our division after being in that place for the entire season so far.

This is why it's important to optimize the lineups because even teams with no depth like the Bruins load one line and can easily beat most teams. We can load up a line and still have plenty of depth to go around and refuse to do it.

If we fail to get home ice this year, we f***ed up somewhere.

egd27

Donec nunc annum
Sponsor
Jul 8, 2011
GTA
Would love to go one day here without seeing a dozen posts with suggestions for the “proper” line up.

Talk about beating a dead horse.

thewave

Jun 17, 2011
Another night, another game... After last night i hope the team gets a shot of testoerone. Not really interested in another one of those passionless games.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->