GDT: Leafs@NYRangers 7 PM SN

Status
Not open for further replies.

Burnie97

Jun 26, 2015
Canada
Since were down... one nice thing is I think we'll actually see the blender come out a bit in the 3rd.

This game is far from over. The rangers goalie has played well.

I've noticed a lot of low shots... how about roofing one up high. He seems good with his pads and rebound control. I feel like they haven't tested his glove hand much or went for the corners up high.

Time for the rally caps. Need a big goal here in the 3rd... I'll call Nylander . He's had some jump tonight again.

Reactions: Macallan18

Throw More Waffles

Unprecedented Dramatic Overpayments
Oct 9, 2015
Yet to be seen, but may as well panic and go into hysterics now. Carry on
Again, sounds like something you probably would have said during Burke's reign of terror. Again, how'd that work out for you?

You seem to think those critical of the team are "pessimistic" and "negative" when really, they can just see the reality of what's happening FAR before you can.

Walshy7

Sep 18, 2016
Toronto
WTF has Sparks done wrong?
Neither of those goals was on him and he can't score himself

No they weren’t 100% on him. Watch the first one and he is looking in the opposite direction to the puck, and the 2nd he falls forward for some reason and early.

It’s not his fault but a decent goalie saves one of those to keep the team playing back to back in the game

Mats13

Apr 22, 2015
Nylander has looked better than Matthews and Marner tonight. Change my mind.

Willy has been playing the best out of the 3 recently. The stats have begun to show it now too.

It feels like Babcock actively handicaps Matthews. He's a goal scorer with no playmaker on his line. Like the stupidity is astounding. This is an NHL coach? :laugh:

Imagine have one of the best goal scorers in the league and not playing him with either of your best playmakers (Marner and Nylander).

Someone try to justify this garbage.

MyBudJT

Mar 5, 2018
No they weren’t 100% on him. Watch the first one and he is looking in the opposite direction to the puck, and the 2nd he falls forward for some reason and early.

It’s not his fault but a decent goalie saves one of those to keep the team playing back to back in the game

Most goaltenders wouldn't have saved either...

56 Years No Cup

New and Improved Username!
Nov 12, 2007
You actually are right about that. THIS season (before Matthews and almost assuredly Marner) are dramatically overpaid is by far out best shot.

I'm at the point where I think Dubas should throw all his eggs in one basket. THIS is our season. While we still have cap space before the dramatic overpayments kick in. Trade the next 4 years of picks to acquire rentals to fill the holes in the team.

I think it's possible that Dubas has a double salary paid by another team to get him to sabotage the leafs by handing out these contracts. I'm not even kidding, I think it should be investigated.
Dude.....

tenor.gif

Reactions: Walshy7

Koolboss

Jul 4, 2011
Toronto
Just make 2 damn good lines and go with it in the third

Nylander Matthews Kadri
Hymen JT Marner
Kappy Marlue Johnson

Macallan18

Aug 10, 2015
What an embarrasing game if we can't score more... 4o shots already in. Pitiful stuff. Ferland is the guy we need to get to put these suckas in like every night. Period. These suckas and fools taking shots alright... but they they ain't good enough. We need to bring the ruckus for real in this dirty third. Thug life baby. It's thug life all over again. We also is getting Glendeling for the dirty fourth wich is great.
Lol no. Ferland is ok, Glendening worse than Steckel, go back to watching the Grammys fool

Walshy7

Sep 18, 2016
Toronto
Willy has been playing the best out of the 3 recently. The stats have begun to show it now too.

It feels like Babcock actively handicaps Matthews. He's a goal scorer with no playmaker on his line. Like the stupidity is astounding. This is an NHL coach? :laugh:

Imagine have one of the best goal scorers in the league and not playing him with either of your best playmakers (Marner and Nylander).

Someone try to justify this garbage.

Honestly a 1st round exit this playoffs and we may see a new coach in charge

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->