GDT: Leafs@NYRangers 7 PM SN

Status
Not open for further replies.

TML11

Feb 11, 2017
Matthews seriously looks like he doesn't give a s*** out there.
Say what you want about Hyman, but he comes to play every night. No wonder Babcock likes him so much. For those of you who say Matthews is injured...why doesn't he say something? What is he gaining at this stage by playing injured? He's to injured. He DOES NOT CARE. Give me my Canadian players any day...

Throw More Waffles

Unprecedented Dramatic Overpayments
Oct 9, 2015
Man we’re witnessing one of the best seasons in Leaf history and y’all can’t stop *****ing about a contract. Just enjoy the year.
You actually are right about that. THIS season (before Matthews and almost assuredly Marner) are dramatically overpaid is by far out best shot.

I'm at the point where I think Dubas should throw all his eggs in one basket. THIS is our season. While we still have cap space before the dramatic overpayments kick in. Trade the next 4 years of picks to acquire rentals to fill the holes in the team.

I think it's possible that Dubas has a double salary paid by another team to get him to sabotage the leafs by handing out these contracts. I'm not even kidding, I think it should be investigated.

TorontoTrades

Feb 4, 2012
Hyman - Tavares - Nylander
Johnsson - Matthews - Marner
Brown - Kadri - Kapanen
Marleau - Gauthier - Lindholm

Make those the 3rd period lines please.

shaner8989

Aug 6, 2005
A lot of things are not changing

Matthews sucking
Marleau looking 600 years old
Gardiner being a joke
Babcock being a moron
Giving up early and late goals
Sparks trash

Starting to think we are not good enough

Kiwi

Mar 5, 2016
The Naki
This game is eminently winnable

There goalie is standing on his head but if we create more chaos in front and put the puck on net I'm sure we can pick up a goal or two

egd27

Donec nunc annum
Sponsor
Jul 8, 2011
GTA
Wait and see how it plays out? Sounds like the kind of thing you probably would have said during Burke's reign of terror. Howd that work out?

Again, like I said, at some point there's a difference between being a "positive fan hoping for the best" and having delusionally positive thoughts about contracts that WILL (factually) cripple this team going forward.

Yet to be seen, but may as well panic and go into hysterics now. Carry on

Reactions: Walshy7

WillTheThrill

Mar 2, 2016
You actually are right about that. THIS season (before Matthews and almost assuredly Marner) are dramatically overpaid is by far out best shot.

I'm at the point where I think Dubas should throw all his eggs in one basket. THIS is our season. While we still have cap space before the dramatic overpayments kick in. Trade the next 4 years of picks to acquire rentals to fill the holes in the team.

I think it's possible that Dubas has a double salary paid by another team to get him to sabotage the leafs by handing out these contracts. I'm not even kidding, I think it should be investigated.
You are ridiculous.

Coachcorner

Senor Martinez
Sep 28, 2017
What an embarrasing game if we can't score more... 4o shots already in. Pitiful stuff. Ferland is the guy we need to get to put these suckas in like every night. Period. These suckas and fools taking shots alright... but they they ain't good enough. We need to bring the ruckus for real in this dirty third. Thug life baby. It's thug life all over again. We also is getting Glendeling for the dirty fourth wich is great.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad