GDT: Leafs@NYRangers 7 PM SN Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thissiteisgarbage

Oct 14, 2014
Oh yea, I keep forgetting the expectation is to dominate every minute of every game or the world is ending. Sorry about that.
Maybe stop taking yourself so seriously. It's a chat board dude. Your opinion isn't any more valuable than mine.

Kamiccolo

Truly wonderful, the mind of a child is.
Aug 30, 2011
Undisclosed research facility
That's how goal scorers tend to look. They are often looking to get open, rather than hounding the puck or carrying it. Ovi and Laine look lazy as hell sometimes too.

I am not a fan of pure goal scorers, they're too streaky and easy to shut down. I was hoping Matthews would develop the playmaking part of his game this season, since he said he wanted to, but he still sucks at it. His passing and vision is on the level of Connor Brown.

I don't agree. At time before he was a 1 man wrecking crew. Would get the puck and do it all himself. Lately he just pokes at the puck and gives no f***s. Unacceptable at his salary.

Coachcorner

Senor Martinez
Sep 28, 2017
Nylander looks good yeah..... but what good is that when nobody can score not him or anybody he puts the puck? This is game is ours to lose.

Mats13

Apr 22, 2015
I agree his teammates need work but for his caliber of player he should be able to produce on his own. Plus he just plays a different game. Almost more cautious After his iniury or disinterested

He's a goal scorer without a playmaker. Imagine playing Ovechkin with 3rd liners without playmaking ability.

If you want the best out of him you put him in a position to succeed.

Nylander looks great, why can't he just put them together?

GBLeaf

Feb 13, 2014
England, GB.
Play him with 3rd liners and then ask why he doesnt look like himself.

It's the coach, it's so painfully obvious.

Hang on... the best elevate the players around them. Crosby has made a career of it. Not saying AM is Crosby. But top players don't sink to the level of those around them, they elevate them.

Reactions: dsred

Walshy7

Sep 18, 2016
Toronto
Nylander took a lot of **** this year but has been really good for like 15 games

Shouldn’t that be an indicator for you to stop shitting on matthews?

Nylander looked bad now looks good

Matthews looks bad..... “paid more than mcdavid wah wah wah”

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad