GDT: Leafs@NYRangers 7 PM SN Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.

IrishInOntario

May 18, 2013
Don't know what more the Leaf forwards are supposed to do. They are just dominating the play and Georgiev is playing out of his mind lol...

GBLeaf

Feb 13, 2014
England, GB.
It's the truth, Marner is not known for his shot if you haven't heard.

He must never have scored a goal before then. Or maybe it was a pass that somehow missed everyone...

If you don't shoot, it's easier to cut off the lines cos they don't have to worry about protecting the net.

CyBorgman

Oct 4, 2017
Doesn't feel like there have been many grade-A chances with all these shots. Still very unlcky that nothing has gone in.

Reactions: dsred

Jmo89

Mar 21, 2010
Losing to a goalie playing out of his mind is frustrating, but that happens.

Whats maddening this game is Sparks flopping before pucks even leave a Rangers stick, and the Matthews line (including Babcock's decision to keep them together.)

Daisy Jane

everything is gonna be okay!
Jul 2, 2009
Sparks and McBackup really haven't been that far off this season to be honest....Like .915 compared to a .910 for Sparks prior to tonight. Consistency has been Sparks biggest problem but if people think Sparks is a bad backup goalie they are sorely sorely mistaken.

i don't care about that - to be honest with you.
McBackup was consistent. He wasn't perfect or anything like that, but I personally feel that the team was more at ease when he was in the net, vs. Sparks.

I just think for what the leafs want to accomplish - Sparks wasn't the goal to double down on. McBackup was. and then this summer we get another vet goalie.

Again. unless you feel that Sparks is our goalie of the future, thus, we groom him from now - it was a bad mistake in my opinion numbers aside. ( - and this is for consistancy because i've never fought for McBackup based on his so I am not going to for Sparks)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad