GDT: Leafs@NYRangers 7 PM SN Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.

SoCal Leafs

Jul 1, 2018
So Cal
Very disappointing. Leafs should be up by a couple with all the chances they've gotten. I'm not a big Sparks supporter or detractor but he's killing any chance of the Leafs winning this.

thewave

Jun 17, 2011
The JT line is the most determined line in the NHL right now. I love those guys!

Superstar

"Be water, my friend."
Jun 25, 2008
This is what happens when your PP sucks...game should have been over with a competent PP...wouldn't have been chasing the game in the 3rd and losing.

Reactions: AllHeartNoSkill

GardinerTheForward

Mar 23, 2014
Toronto (NHL Season)
Its not Sparks, it’s Babcock. He is incapable of change. Change it up for f*** Sake. I actually want him fired and I’m not even trolling. Babcock sucks.

I cannot wait for his post game “whatever reason we weren’t ready. I’m still talking about the PP, we might change it (but I won’t because I’m a pyschopath).”

Leafs87

Mr. Steal Your Job
Aug 10, 2010
Toronto
Ovechkin plays with Backstrom, McDavid with Draisatl, Kane played with Panarin when they were good.

Ideal doesnt exist in a cap world. Hes sacrificing one great line to create two mediocre ones.

It's clear as day to see.

Ovechkin played great even with Backstrom. Mcdavid plays with Drai sometimes usually Rattie. Kane hasn’t had Panarin in 2 years and he’s leading the league in points.

Yeah he is and I think it’s fair to ask Matthews to run his own line but him and Nylander is probably smarter I agree

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad