Sportsnet: Leafs - Martin & Soshnikov available, per Johnston

Albus Dumbledore

Master of Death
Mar 28, 2015
sosh is defs a nhl foward, being apart of the leafs is tough as a a winger, doesnt help that sosh gets injured when he starts to get going. tough break for him, martin ..is still useful in some ways...

DopeyFish

Mitchy McDangles
Nov 17, 2009
Soshnikov is a good player mixed in with a lot of other good players. When you have Kapanen and Leivo right there, it's tough to find room for Sosh, especially when Johnsson and Grundstrom are on their way and looking like NHL is likely for them.

Also please take Polak too

ianhawk91

Jan 19, 2015
I wouldn't mind a mid-late draft pick and maybe something like martin for a 5th and defensemen dump with same salary but I'd rather trade polak and marincin even fehr greening guys that are just eating on contract slots for the young guys before soshnikov.
Colardo will probably want soshnikov Sakic loves his European players so you'll get maybe a late 3rd 4th for him

Nizdizzle

Offseason Is The Worst Season
Jul 7, 2007
Windsor, Ontario
twitter.com
Soshnikov is gonna be a player that once he gets to an organization with room on the NHL roster, the fans will talk about what a steal he was. Kid is a really, really solid player. I think he ends up a 15-20g/30-40pt winger that can PK.

Martin, although I like him as a person, is holding back better players from roster spots and needs to go.

ianhawk91

Jan 19, 2015
If Paul a LHD or rhd if he' rhd and San Jose throw in a late picks I might do it. Maybe leafs throw in fehr or marincin to equal the cap better for this year

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad