Leafs Lunch Now Reports Meeting Have Not Begun, Will Begin Later

Status
Not open for further replies.

x-bob

Jul 9, 2004
Montreal
THis is good news because it seems like they are finaly on the same track and that they are pretty much just nedociating numbers

Phil333

Dec 26, 2003
New York City
struckmatch said:
ESPN 1270 in Detroit reported that they are meeting now, and that the players are down to 47 million.

I need confirmation,m as I wasn't the one who heard it.

I'm too enthusiastic. AHHH! How am I possibly going to sit through class today? Or sleep tonight? Last night I dreamed about hockey.

futurcorerock

Nov 15, 2003
Columbus, OH
I was up when this thing first broke, worked at 7 and went to sleep at 9... just woke up and it looks like I won't be going to classes.

All i'm saying is... Gary, Bob.. if you can hear me... PLEASE dont announce the season is on between 5:30-7:30 eastern... i have a math midterm!

creative giant*

I can confirm, I am listening to 640toronto.com Leafs Lunch did initially saythat they thought they were meeting. But, Watters came on after a commercial break and said that they have new information that suggests that the two sides haven't met yet but are instead preparing themselves so they can meet right up until the deadline.

crossxcheck

Nov 17, 2003
Nashvegas
shekki said:
I can confirm, I am listening to 640toronto.com Leafs Lunch did initially saythat they thought they were meeting. But, Watters came on after a commercial break and said that they have new information that suggests that the two sides haven't met yet but are instead preparing themselves so they can meet right up until the deadline.

I think what he means is he needs confirmation on the statement that the players are down to $47m.

creative giant*

crossxcheck said:
I think what he means is he needs confirmation on the statement that the players are down to $47m.

oh, haha.. my bad.

:dunce:

Motown Beatdown

Need a slump buster
Mar 5, 2002
Indianapolis
Visit site
slats432 said:
Someone please confirm or I will have to delete the post.

I just flipped it on to 1270 and right now the Dan Patrick show is on. They dont go back to local broadcasting until 3pm. I'll contimue to listen maybe they'll have it during one of the updates. Once i hear something i'll post it.

Levitate

Jul 29, 2004
yeah i'm listening to the dan patrick show too, he's going on about the SI swimsuit issue and his trip to the playboy mansion :shakehead

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad