Post-Game Talk: Leafs Lose (again) 7-3 to Tampa Bay

Status
Not open for further replies.

Throw More Waffles

Unprecedented Dramatic Overpayments
Oct 9, 2015
In regards to Nylander: “He missed camp and preseason. Not his fault he’s horrible when he returns”

In regards to Matthews: “He was injured for 5 weeks. Not his fault he’s horrible when he returns”.

In regards to Marner: “He just signed a massive contract and it’s in his head. Not his fault he’s horrible when he returns.”

Well… Point just had ALL THREE of those excuses combined. He looked amazing tonight on his first game back.

I’m just SICK of the excuses leaf fans make for this team and its players.

ItsFineImFine

Aug 11, 2019
Need a coach with some new ideas imo. The Lightning do all these switch ups and new things offensively that work well, you need some modern thinking to win the way the Lightning do.

I dunno who the answer is, that's up to the GM to find, I know though that the guy we have now is the wrong guy.

Bomber0104

Apr 8, 2007
Burlington
In regards to Nylander: “He missed camp and preseason. Not his fault he’s horrible when he returns”

In regards to Matthews: “He was injured for 5 weeks. Not his fault he’s horrible when he returns”.

In regards to Marner: “He just signed a massive contract and it’s in his head. Not his fault he’s horrible when he returns.”

Well… Point just had ALL THREE of those excuses combined. He looked amazing tonight on his first game back.

Good point lol

Reactions: McTusk

BayStBullies

Burn the Boats!
Apr 1, 2012
@BayStBullies

Maybe a good time for you to quit being a fan. It's not healthy for someone to spend so much time on a hobby that they obviously find no joy in. Read through your comments and some alarms should go off.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad