Post-Game Talk: Leafs lose 6-4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kiwi

Mar 5, 2016
The Naki
Kiwi you've been wrong since before the series even started. I told you marner and jt needed to carry to win, you were like "nah man our special teams will be even and we'll win just watch"...... hows that working for you? you were flat up WRONG. When marner doesn't carry, the team loses in this series, its that simple. This team doesn't have the consistency and heart for any reasonable person to believe that they will close this series out.

I'm glad I'm not stuck in a foxhole with you Mikey

We've been the better team 5v5, so when I wrote if we can at least break even on special teams and Andersen holds up we will win I have been proven correct thus far

Just like if we do those things for the next 3 games we're a great chance to win, we showed plenty of heart in game three after game two and dominated game four but special teams, goaltending and some glaring mistakes cost us in the end

You can believe what you want but I'll be ****** if I'm giving up on the team in a 2-2 series that's doing very well 5v5 and has already won in Boston's building, has already shown plenty of grit, heart and dug in already during this series

Reactions: Community

BayStBullies

Burn the Boats!
Apr 1, 2012
@BayStBullies
Have won back to back games once in 2019 but we're still using the same old lines that have obviously gone stagnant but yet there's still posters(like the one above) who think that Babcock isn't at fault in the slightest. Yikes.
There is a major gap between "at fault in the slightest" and being angry that he's not reading your forum posts and doing exactly what you, a nobody, wants. As a result, you end up blaming him for everything, even things not in his power.

"oh man, why didnt egocock get on the ice and stop that puck!!?!"

This literally happens to every coach this team has ever had in the position for more than a month. No, sorry. They're not bad because they don't read your posts. Oops. Get a hobby.

SwaggySpungo

Oct 18, 2018
I don't care

You should.

One day you will have a grown up job and your superiors are going to read the things you write. When they find out you don’t know the difference between “there”, “their”, and “they’re”, they are going to be very disappointed.

You should thank me for helping you.

Last edited:

SwaggySpungo

Oct 18, 2018
You really care about grammar in an online forum? Yikes

Better to be corrected “in an online forum” than in the middle of a presentation at work, in front of all your laughing co-workers.

If you are going to communicate in English, you may as well do it properly.

KIWILEAFFAN

Dec 28, 2011
New Zealand
You should.

One day you will have a grown up job and your superiors are going to read the things you write. When they find out you don’t know the difference between “there”, “their”, and “they’re”, they are going to be very disappointed.

You should thank me for helping you.

Last edited:

ToMaLe

Sep 24, 2002
Saskatchewan
Have won back to back games once in 2019 but we're still using the same old lines that have obviously gone stagnant but yet there's still posters(like the one above) who think that Babcock isn't at fault in the slightest. Yikes.
lmao I agree with you 100%, isn't it insane? lol. pure foolishness!

Reactions: Crysis

hoglund

Dec 8, 2013
Canada
I'm surprised no one has realized that the Leafs missed Kadri, with him in the lineup, last game was a win.

hoglund

Dec 8, 2013
Canada
It will matter more this game in terms of match ups. Home games not that much.
last game was a 1 goal loss (2 if you count the empty netter), but essentially it was a one goal game. Kadri may have scored or played a bit more defense than Nylander. I know it's hard to say, but I think if Kadri was in the line up, they would have won or at least gone to overtime.

ECanuck

Jan 7, 2010
Hamilton
last game was a 1 goal loss (2 if you count the empty netter), but essentially it was a one goal game. Kadri may have scored or played a bit more defense than Nylander. I know it's hard to say, but I think if Kadri was in the line up, they would have won or at least gone to overtime.

No Kadri goes as the team goes. He would have been about as effective as the rest of the boys.

hoglund

Dec 8, 2013
Canada
No Kadri goes as the team goes. He would have been about as effective as the rest of the boys.
If you remember Kadri didn't go as the team went, he and Andersen were the only ones who showed up. I still feel that the Leafs missed him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad