Post-Game Talk: Leafs Lose 5-3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Suntouchable13

Dec 20, 2003
Toronto, ON
Nylander is irrelevant to the leafs right now. He is not under contract with the leafs and is sitting out. Once he is willing to sign a deal than we can look at the impact he will have on the team. Can't blame Dubas and Co for not trying to sign him, but if he wishes to get 8+ million than Nylander will be playing in Europe this season.

Leafs are not going to cave, no matter what happens.

Nineteen67

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Dec 12, 2017
I can’t wait to watch Marchand punch out Matthews , Marner or Tavares.
Just maybe the FO will see what’s missing.

Reactions: dsred

thewave

Jun 17, 2011
Dermott is progressing nicely.

Dermott is a top pairing D at this point. We got rid of Carrick for that Oz guy? Dubas needs to fix this roster, there is no hope for Oz, Brown sucks and Ennis is playing too high up. Why the heck are Johnsson and Kappy on the 4th all things considered. Kappy should for sure be above Brown.

Liminality

Oct 22, 2008
****. Now I'm pissed off. Bull****. Stick on the ice freddy. Get your **** together.
Oz. You're not ready and you're ****ing slow. Oh but you shoot right so you can play.

This loss is on Andersen.

Oz isn't that slow. Just makes the wrong decision sometimes.

Clark4Ever

What we do in hockey echoes in eternity...
Oct 10, 2010
T.O.
While we certainly didn't play to our potential, we didn't deserve to lose. This one's on Freddy.

BertCorbeau

F*ck cancer - RIP Fugu and Buffaloed
Jan 6, 2012
Simcoe County
Really hate seeing Ennis on Matthews' wing. He helped on his goal but gaffed hard after on Chabot's goal.

I get he's a veteran player that might need a few games to get going BUT he was also waived and shouldn't be given a long leash.

Kappy is playing like he should be higher in the line up.

MapleLeafs77

Oct 20, 2017
Guys we played well. Their goalie played well and our didnt. Games over. Onto the next one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad