Post-Game Talk: Leafs lose 5-1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gary Nylund

Oct 10, 2013
I put 0 stock in team results in the preseason. If our absolute A team got beat 5-1 by the Laval Rockets last night, I wouldn't give a rats ass. So what if our AHLers got beat by their AHLers in a preseason game? It does not mean anything.

Agree 100%.We could lose all our preseason games 6-0 and then if we win opening nigh, who cares?

Imagine watching it live and losing your phone for 2 periods while being heavily intoxicated

They also gave sparks the Bronx cheer in a preseason game which I thought was so stupid. IMO he’s going to be an NHL backup that just had a bad game

Were you texting friends asking if they knew where your phone was?

toronto money leafs
Sep 29, 2017
Paris
Sparks was bad last night and I don't think he will be the backup after that kind of performance, but some people here need to calm the heck down. Dubnyk gave up 5 goals yesterday as well. God knows Ander5en has had these games many times.

Bad games happen and people with the hot takes that X player is done for ever because of one pre-season game really need to calm down.
Lol don’t you mean anderse7en or Andersieve?

Were you texting friends asking if they knew where your phone was?
There was a guy in front of us that felt it vibrate under a kids seat. He grabbed it and we grabbed him beers for the rest of the game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad