Post-Game Talk: Leafs Lose 4-3 In OT

Status
Not open for further replies.

LastOne2100

Jan 2, 2017
If they played the third with even a fraction of the effort of OT they would've walked away with an easy win.

To come out this unprepared in the third is inexcusable.

Honestly - this team lacks the compete level of good teams. All the skill in the world, but none of the heart.

Stephen

Feb 28, 2002
Those big early leads are very dangerous in the hands of a young team.

As it stands, they coughed up the game, but had enough time to recover and put themselves in a position to lose on a random play.

TMLS

Oct 30, 2013
London, Ontario
Make Campbell the starter already, I wanted it since we got him. Andersen is a total loser and most unclucth goalie in the league. Imagine thinking you can go on a cup run with this loser goalie with no clutchness in him. Make Campbell the starter already and trade this loser for a bag of pucks.

wingman75

Dec 3, 2008
The QC
I hate that I am a fan of this f***ing team.

Do not understand why they quit playing after the 3rd goal? f***ing losers... zero killer instinct.

Just get it over with tomorrow ffs. Jesus christ.

Reactions: Paralyzer

BayStBullies

Burn the Boats!
Apr 1, 2012
@BayStBullies
The Leafs need to take a hint and play dirty like Columbus. The league promotes this behaviour. Take a note from Foligno and flop around the ice. Every chance you get, commit penalties on their goalie that will not be called. It clearly took Freddy off his game. He is too easy to shake and a risk.

weems

Jul 3, 2008
Absolutely devastating loss.

You simply cant lose that game up 3-0 against a team that hasnt done jack offensively in the series.

This team unfortunately still looks like a group of mental midgets.

I have no confidence that they can win games 4/5.

Tavares needs to be better on that last sequence.

Dermott had a really rough game and needs to chill.

MapleLeafs77

Oct 20, 2017
Meh. This feels like a tournament not really playoffs. Wasnt really mad or super excited honestly. Just not the same.

Go get Laf and put him with Matthews and trade marner/nylander

Reactions: Alamo Leafer

v00d00daddy

Oct 9, 2007
I don’t care how much he loved the leafs as kid or how hard he works...Tavares failed his team. Missed a huge chance and then gave a brutal team a simple breakout. And any response? Nope

If Ceci did that people would be asking for his head

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad