Post-Game Talk: Leafs Lose 4-2

Torontonian

Jun 24, 2013
Toronto
Ugly game again tonight from the people making big $$. Dunno how many times Marner/Matthews and Moe mishandled the puck in the last 2 mins.

Reactions: SI90

LEAFANFORLIFE23

Jun 17, 2010
Until piece of shit backup goalie is gone I'm not blaming the defense for ANYTHING it is HIS fault and HIS fault alone I'm not calling it by it's name it's just piece of shit from now on.

Ryan Michaels

Mar 21, 2017
Clearly Matthews not being named the captain is the right choice...where is the hunger and drive to go with all that skill?

I mean Tavares has sucked this year too but he's a nearly 30 year old Canadian so "hunger" and "drive" are never questioned. I've been incredibly disappointed by Matthews this year but I don't see "hunger" out of any of our top players, the entire "leadership" core of Marner, Rielly and even Tavares included.

Superstar

"Be water, my friend."
Jun 25, 2008
I really cannot believe we are stuck with matthews and marner for 23m for another 5 years.

When money is the #1 thing...why didn't none of these guys act like McDavid and go back to their GM and say, "here take some money back, I'm too embarrassed to accept this much...also, we could use some of this to build a better team..." And Marner still thinks this is the OHL some nights.

Kiwi

Mar 5, 2016
The Naki
That wasn't good

Our so called "best players" just aren't getting it done and our effort looks wildly inconsistent

I just don't know what to think right now, there's something wrong and it's not getting better

Just a frustrating team to watch

Reactions: glue

razkaz

Oct 3, 2013
What a shit show by the Leafs. Kind of glad it happened because maybe something will change and they’ll wake up. I was scared they’d pull a win and then we’d see the same issues down the road

Reactions: Blanche Blanche

The Examiner

Jun 24, 2013
I thought they would atleast be pretty strong in the regular season. Guess you can't globetrotte your way to success in hockey.

I said when they traded Naz this team would be butter soft. The softest team in the league IMO.

No but they can Washington General their way out of the playoffs.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad