Post-Game Talk: Leafs Lose 3-2 In OT

Status
Not open for further replies.

fahad203

Oct 3, 2009
Lack of giving a &$&* shows with this team

Just bunch of pretty boys.

I never want to see Simmonds in Leafs uniform again. He just sucks in every way. He was brought in here to do one job and he can't or won't do it

So where are the fans who just want the two points? did you get your two points?

Having balls still pays off in this league.

LastOne2100

Jan 2, 2017
This team loves finding new ways to embarrass themselves and let down their fans.

Holtby stands on his head, Campbell lets in a stinker to lose it.

Seriously though, did any real Leafs fan looking at the storyline for this game expect us to win?

Last edited:
Reactions: LeafsRus

Jimmy Firecracker

Fire Sheldon.
Mar 30, 2010
Mississauga
Once again this team is running into finishing trouble. But for reasons only knuckle dragging Neanderthals would appreciate this team thought the best option was to go out and get a 33 year old grit grinder and let Hall walk to the Bruins for as cheap as he could be gotten.

Foligno better f***ing impress. Because right now we’re hurtling towards another pathetic first round exit because WE CAN’T F***ING SCORE WHEN IT MATTERS!

IrishInOntario

May 18, 2013
Bahahahahaha

Good for the Canucks. The Leafs got exactly what they deserved tonight. You want to squander 20 ridiculously good chances, against a bad team missing a bunch of players, starting a backup goalie and coming off of Covid-19?... You get to bathe in your embarrassment for a while.

I was actually rooting for the Canucks down the stretch (as I posted in the game day thread). Leafs didn't deserve to win with their inability to finish!

Voodoo Child

Jun 16, 2009
No Pettersson, Schmidt, Demko...um, other players the Canucks have who are totally as good as Matthews and Mitch?

I'm sure our friends in BC, high off the fumes of that dank BC weed and their own farts, are like 'lol best team in Canada lol!'...

If Holtby doesn't have a twice-a-year caliber performance, this is a 6, 7 or 8-2 laugher.

How did I know after Matthews scored that they'd get one back? Not one, but two terrible goals to Bo Horvat, Jacky boy...

Stop f***ing showboating for f***s sake Mitch. Nice giveaway on the tying goal BTW.

Jake Muzzin is once again Jake Muffin, but TJ Brodie had a much better outing.

We missed Willy, he isn't out best forward but he was our best forward tonight.

Man, I always liked Alex Edler - he's been a classy Swede, quiet and reliable for years but that knee was as dirty as it gets.

On the main board thread 'but but...three minute shift he was like tired!', next time you work a twelve hour shift go and beat the shit out of a stranger, see how the law treats you. He should get at least two games.

And while we're at it these suspensions are 99% of the time bullshit. Get five games for ending a guy's season and hurting his career?

Start hitting these guys with big dollar fines - and I'm not talking five grand, Auston makes that every two minutes of game time.

I want to see 25,000 for a first offense and doubling on each subsequent.

Believe me - even Tom Wilson isn't stupid enough to get hit with a $500,000 fine. Put it in the old timers pension fund.

By far the most annoying thing about today has been reading people like 'Oh it's so wrong to force the Canucks to play!' and 'but the Leafs can get Covid 2!'

It's not the Thing; it's a f***ing slightly more virulent strain of the Flu.

Player safety is pivotal but then what, should the Canucks forfeit the season then? Ok, let the players forfeit their salaries and the team their 1st wherever it lands.

That's what I thought.

Ugh...

Dave92

Oct 9, 2019
Ok Campbell has made it clear why nobody has given him a starting job in a decade.

Zero faith in team to out goaltend or out coach any opponent. Our unreliable offense will have to carry this team as far as they're gonna go.

Antropovsky

Jun 2, 2007
lots of skill but not battle. The coaching seems off too... don’t get the activate the defense stuff. Seems like it causes much more chances against then for. Lastly.... ban spinorama no look passes.

Reactions: OldCraig71
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad