Speculation: Leafs looking for a trade: Timashov, Harpur, Bracco made available

Big Muddy

Dec 15, 2019
I doubt the Leafs have any interest in Kreider anyways.

Just have a hard time seeing them move their most tradeable assetsbfor an expensive winger rather than D

Especially one that is UFA this summer. Also, reports have suggested that all Canadian teams are on his 11 team no trade list, so it seems like Kreider isn't an option for us anyhow.

Reactions: Kiwi and Menzinger

The Iceman

Sep 22, 2007
seems like a guy who can't get his game together... obviously there is some talent there (19th overall isn't usually a bum) but I don't know how much i'd be willing to part with for a maybe...
Agostino/Marincin and Bracco for DeAngelo and a 2nd or 3rd

HUH, DeAngelo for WHAT??
He is a RHD. 24 years old and plays with an edge. 31 points is 6 more than any of our D and on pace for 60 points.
And you want to give up a 2 AHL players and get a draft pick.

OUCH

The Iceman

Sep 22, 2007
JayfromNB1219 said:
seems like a guy who can't get his game together... obviously there is some talent there (19th overall isn't usually a bum) but I don't know how much i'd be willing to part with for a maybe...
HUH, DeAngelo for WHAT??
He is a RHD. 24 years old and plays with an edge. 31 points is 6 more than any of our D and on pace for 60 points.

OUCH

WELL, 3 goals and 2 assists last night seems like he got his game together. Better throw GOAT into the trade too.

Mess

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Leafs Home Board
Good point. Kreider and Georgiev would be about (approx) $5.4 m in, with only about $4 m going out (Kap & Bracco). Bracco is a RFA next season as well.

Also, I think Kreider's no trade list has all Canadian teams on it.

Kreider is perfect need .. Big, strong, physical and super fast..

Likely going to end up in Boston, or another rival, so we will have to play against him instead of with him. :(

Merrrlin

Grab the 9 iron, Barry!
Jul 2, 2019
Depth order of current left wingers:

1. Hyman
2. Mikheyev
2a. Johnsson
3. Engvall
4. Timashov
5. Moore.

To me, Moore is JAG. Easily, and already, replaced.

Moore was great when healthy. Fiesty, fast, and some puck skills. Oh, and low cap hit.

I wouldn't be in a rush to move him. He can play RW too.

Gabriel426

Jun 30, 2015
Moore was great when healthy. Fiesty, fast, and some puck skills. Oh, and low cap hit.

I wouldn't be in a rush to move him. He can play RW too.
Moore is more useful than most think. On top of that he plays a hard game and forecheck hard. Remember in the beginning of the season how Soup-Kerfoot-Moore dominated every shifts, Moore was the reason. Moore is pretty much a smaller version of Hyman and a faster version of Brown.

JayfromNB1219

Mar 27, 2019
New Brunswick
HUH, DeAngelo for WHAT??

OUCH

As I stated, I don't know anything about the guy and after his 5 point night my post is going to age like sour milk lol

JayfromNB1219

Mar 27, 2019
New Brunswick
JayfromNB1219 said:

WELL, 3 goals and 2 assists last night seems like he got his game together. Better throw GOAT into the trade too.

just responded to you lol

Menzinger

Kessel4LadyByng
Apr 24, 2014
St. Paul, MN
Kreider is perfect need .. Big, strong, physical and super fast..

Likely going to end up in Boston, or another rival, so we will have to play against him instead of with him. :(

Would you rather spend assets on another forward or a D man?

Imo the assets that it would take to land Krieder could land the team a respectable 2nd pairing guy

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad