Line Combos: Leafs Lines Going Into Next Season (2018-2019)

Status
Not open for further replies.

slozo

Aug 28, 2011
Newmarket, ON
I disagree go look at the stats Hyman had more points, and I highly doubt he gets traded, he is one of Babs guys.

You are correct.

Last year:
Hyman - 15 goals, 40 pts.
Wilson - 14 goals, 35 pts.

Compareable, same category, but less. Played with this guy called Ovechkin quite a bit. I think they won the cup or something.

Reactions: rubous

Cleetus

Brick Woll
Jan 2, 2012
North!
Points! Every Hyman supporter tells me he is not there for points. A puck retriever in a support role with the least amount of puck skill of any top 6 player in the league. I am sure that any other forward on the team would have more points playing along side Auston and Willy.
I still want to see proof that Hyman is getting Traded, im pretty sure you just seen it on some rumor board and said oh that makes sense so it must be true lol, dont say he is getting traded without some sort of proof it makes you look bad.

DANTHEMAN1967

Aug 10, 2016
I still want to see proof that Hyman is getting Traded, im pretty sure you just seen it on some rumor board and said oh that makes sense so it must be true lol, dont say he is getting traded without some sort of proof it makes you look bad.

Hyman isn't getting traded.
He was the best Leaf in the playoffs against Boston.

hector morrison

Apr 1, 2018
I didn't say traded...I said replaced. Word is Hyman will be with Tavares and Marner. Could be good! Matthews gets a break.

Holymakinaw

May 22, 2007
Toronto
Well make up your mind . . . if he might crack 20 goals one year, he ISN'T peaking now, is he?

I'm not saying I know, or that it's easy to predict - it certainly isn't - but don't waffle, give us your real opinion.

Cracking 20 goals is not that hard. Almost anyone can do it.

Getting "25 for most of his career", or up to 35, is way, way different, and Hyman won't be doing that.

Hard to understand?

Sypher04

Jan 20, 2011
Hyman isn't getting traded.
He was the best Leaf in the playoffs against Boston.

I can't say I agree about best, but he was good, and I also don't think he's being traded.

His offensive contributions are improving, and also quite respectable for a player who sees no powerplay time at all.
Little known fact, Zach Hyman was tied for 4th on the team at 38 even strength points with Marleau, behind only Matthews, Marner & Nylander.

Reactions: DANTHEMAN1967
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->