Pre-Game Talk: Leafs @ Kings 10:30 ET TSN4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pi

Nov 16, 2010
Toronto
Not sure how realistic a win is tonight but I’d love it if they can pull out a win or even a point in this one. Tough game.

If we win in regulation, we hand LA 2 of their 3 losses in regulation. That would be cool.

Walshy7

Sep 18, 2016
Toronto
polka back? if we lose and the bottom pair get outplayed again does babcock realize Polak isn't useful?>

Havent been able to see any of the games on this trip, cant wait for saturday

Tall Morty

Visualize the action to actualize the vision
Apr 18, 2017
It's going to be a rough one. The Kings were just handed their second regulation loss on Monday and have had a couple of days to think about playing the team that handed them their first loss... Need a huge game from McElhinney. Go Leafs Go.

X66

114-110
Aug 18, 2008
IF There was ever a game to get a multi goal lead early it’s this one lol.

kk87

Feb 12, 2015
Waterloo, ON
Our offence is set to break out and we've got McElhinney in net, thinking this one will be a barn burner

(I also just want some quality entertainment if I have to stay up this late)

Rogie

ALIVE
May 17, 2013
Kyoungsan
This isn't the thread for it, but, Matthews is INCREDIBLE to watch DEFENSIVELY as well as offensively.

He's just - just - soooooooooo good.

ULF_55

Feb 27, 2002
Mountain Standard Ti
Visit site
Not sure how realistic a win is tonight but I’d love it if they can pull out a win or even a point in this one. Tough game.

If we win in regulation, we hand LA 2 of their 3 losses in regulation. That would be cool.

My guess is a win is highly unlikely.
Kings rested coming off their 2nd. loss, playing a Leafs team playing the 3rd. in 4 nights in California.
It would be good if it was a competitive game, but this one could get ugly early.
However, it isn't like any line carried the load last night, the ice time was spread pretty evenly, so ...

Looks like it being carried by Fox Sports West, so I can get that channel, TSN will be blacked out here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad