Status
Not open for further replies.

Penalty Kill Icing*

Don't shoot the messenger.. this is what a reporter tweeted on leafs 3rd goal:

Mike Brophy ‏@HockeyBroph 13m
Bozak completes the No. 1 line hat trick with fluke to make it 3-0

The Winter Soldier

Apr 4, 2011
We're really starting to build an awesome core.

Rielly looks like a stud. Thank you very much to Ron Wilson's 18 wheeler.

That 18 wheeler is the best thing that ever happened to the Leafs in the last decade:

We got Morgan Rielly and got rid of Ron Wilson.

Amen brother! Like killing 2 birds with one stone.

Mikeyg

Dec 26, 2011
#VEZNIER god hes goooooooooooooood, phil/jvr welcoming seth to the nhl reallll proper

Tweek

Too much Pressure!
Oct 23, 2011
Halifornia
bloggif_5126cd34c85ac_zpsdfc38912.gif

:handclap:

Hope Franson is ok, but I think that cut looked worse than it was.

Grant

LL Genius
Jan 16, 2012
London
Gotta say, Rielly isn't looking out of place at all, EVER, during the game. Pretty rare for a rookie defensemen. Not even any of those 'rookie mistake' moments where we say 'happens all the time, he will learn soon'.

Ari91

Nov 24, 2010
Toronto
Daisy...you better be preparing next game GDT :laugh:

Bernier was nothing short of spectacular tonight. Rielly had some amazing plays in the third period. His speed and stick handling led to two separate odd man rushes into the Preds zone. I think that was Ranger's best game so far. Phaneuf yet again solid. All of the expected offensive guys were making great offensive plays (Kessel, JVR, Lupul, Kadri and even the scapegoat Bozak potted a goal).

Not sure how Gunnar ended up with a breakaway but seeing him go into the boards, my first concern was his nagging hip injury.

As excited as I am about the win....Franson :(

I hope there isn't any concern for a concussion. Hopefully some stitches, some ice and a cage will do the trick and he won't miss any games.

BertCorbeau

F*ck cancer - RIP Fugu and Buffaloed
Jan 6, 2012
Simcoe County
Bozak was the only negative in the game.. Too bad that pass ticked off Jones' skate.. JVR would have gotten that tap in and he deserved the goal more ;)

PredsFanFromla

Jul 10, 2010
louisiana
Won't lie Was hoping we'd run up the scoreboard but Carlyle proves he is a classy guy.

A big loss is exactly what the Preds deserved and hope Fisher does not get away with that textbook board.

Glad we stuck it to them though and didn't seek revenge. GO LEAFS GO!

Side note: Jets lose again! :laugh:

I guess the respect the preds fans and leafs fans for each other has gone down the drain.

Nice Win Leafs and Good Luck the Rest of the Season

Quarter

The caravan moves on
Mar 3, 2011
Ontario
Gotta say, Rielly isn't looking out of place at all, EVER, during the game. Pretty rare for a rookie defensemen. Not even any of those 'rookie mistake' moments where we say 'happens all the time, he will learn soon'.
That pass up the middle that was called offside was pretty brutal :laugh: but I agree; he's looked pretty good so far.

Tyler Biggs*

Phaneuf is having a good season so far, good decisions and well timed rushes go good with a little less workload.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad