GDT: Leafs @ Islanders - The Return 7:00PM TSN

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nalens Oga

Jan 5, 2010
Canada
This is what playoff hockey will look like. Physical and the refs will let the other team get away with a tonne. It's not because they're giving the other team special treatment, it's because you have to have a team that plays physical and Babcock has these guys playing soft. Which would be forgivable if he had a good offensive system but he doesn't.

Also dmen on a team like the Caps or Lightning will destroy us if he doesn't fix this high-wingers cheating in the defensive zone but he won't fix it.

DarkKnight

Professional Amateur
Jan 17, 2017
Ya in a big slow division and conference.

Now hes come to the super fast eastern conference where its way more about speed and hes being consistently exposed footspeed wise.

Early days forsure but hes been extremely extremely poor imo but I hope for the best because we gave up a pretty nice package for him.
He isn't fast that's for sure, and he's always been gaffe prone. Still think he's a solid addition but he hasn't looked good of late agree.

Reactions: weems

Alerion

Dec 24, 2012
Halifax, NS
God Sparks is terrible. stolen ZERO games for us and his numbers are terrible. We need to limit our SA to under 20/game and score 6 goals to give a W to this guy. Anyone else would be an upgrade, his leash is waaay too long. Time to put this pet down.
You know you're complaining about a 3 on 1 one timer right? And that his numbers are exactly league average AKA respectable for a rookie backup?

Reactions: Melo Meds

Daisy Jane

everything is gonna be okay!
Jul 2, 2009
Don’t worry. Some people just want to run everyone’s lives.

it's not even like i said anything rude.
it's a tribute - a tribute to someone who spent nine years in that organization helping them through some awful dark times. Hate him, all you want but at least have the respect to be quiet (and show your discontent that way if not cheering) rather than booing that he made the decision that was best for him and his family.

and it's not even a Leaf fan thing because i've said this several times about other key players who left organizations throughout the years. he left. get over it. Sundin "screwed" the leafs over, he got a standing ovation, and i think the only time the opposition got a standing O after the leafs lost a game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad