GDT: Leafs @ Islanders - The Return 7:00PM TSN

Status
Not open for further replies.

Warden of the North

Ned Stark's head
Apr 28, 2006
Muskoka
Please do not go to the Islanders board and troll. You'll get an infraction.

I would highly recommend you dont go there and post anything, even a compliment of their team. They dont want to hear whatever it is you have to say.

Also, if an Islanders fan comes here and causes troubles, please do not respond to the post. Report it, and we'll deal with it. Responding to it accomplishes nothing.

Now, Go Leafs Go! Win it for JT!

No skate today. Assume lines are the same except for Marincin-Holl on the bottom pair and Sparks starting.

Last edited:

Mitchy

#HFOutcasts
Jul 12, 2012
The Citadel
eQqwKLH.png

BertCorbeau

F*ck cancer - RIP Fugu and Buffaloed
Jan 6, 2012
Simcoe County
Hope they saved some goals for this one.

I think they're in for a tough adjustment after tonight. The Isles are tight defensively and don't give up much.

Sparks will need to be sharp IMO .. If the Leafs are going to win, I don't think this it's going to be pretty

Jimmy Firecracker

Fire Sheldon.
Mar 30, 2010
Mississauga
We'll see how it goes. Islanders are going to be motivated, Leafs are on a back to back and our defence is going to be strained with Gardiner and now Dermott out. Sparks will have to have a hell of a game and the team will have to get timely goals. Scoring first to take the crowd out would be huge.

Reactions: EN4CER

sessiroth

Jan 21, 2010
Toronto Ont.
Honestly, anyone with half a brain can't blame Tavares for leaving. He signed an incredibly team friendly deal so the islanders could compete and they f***ed it up. On top of that they don't even have there own arena. What kind of bush league franchise is over there? If they had anything worth staying for he would still be there

sxvnert

Nov 23, 2015
Babs: "If your knees don't hit the kitchen table your opinion probably doesn't matter" :laugh:
Leafs media will spin this as a negative to attack him. Guaranteed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad