Arizona
Retains 50% OEL
Marian Hossa’s contract
CHI 2018 1st
Toronto 3rd

connormcmuffin

Feb 17, 2018
"OEL and TML?

One source who knows Lamoriello well speculated to me that Lou's style is more about distraction with McDonagh while he works on a player he really wants....Oliver Ekman-Larsson...

I do agree...not a rumor, just a hunch based on years of covering these things...

More to come... "

It's not even a rumor by Ek's admission, Eklund site is just entertainment, a hockey tabloid, amuses me how people get offended by his fake news.

Reactions: hullsy47

Jormungandr

Aug 14, 2002
Ohio
Toronto

OEL @ 2.06

Chicago
Matt Martin
Joffrey lupul
25% retained on OEL

Arizona
Retains 50% OEL
Marian Hossa’s contract
CHI 2018 1st
Toronto 3rd
So the coyotes trade OEL with 50% retention for the pleasure of picking up Hossa’s cap hit, Chicago’s mid first rounder and a 3rd? This is absolutely f***ing awful.

Reactions: RABBIT

Heldig

Apr 12, 2002
BC
Toronto

OEL @ 2.06

Chicago
Matt Martin
Joffrey lupul
25% retained on OEL

Arizona
Retains 50% OEL
Marian Hossa’s contract
CHI 2018 1st
Toronto 3rd

Ya sure Toronto cant get more for their cap dumps? You have them getting OEL (at $2million) for a 3rd round pick AND rid yourselves of 2 terrible contracts. :help:

Reactions: RABBIT

Mckay

I find your lack of gravy disturbing.
Mar 5, 2014
Canada
Click on the Eklund tag, and look over all the trades he has suggested in the last year++... Tell us the last one that actually happened.

I'll hold my breath waiting.

FameFlame069

Oct 2, 2017
This just in Toronto trades Jvr, Bozak and Uncle Leo for OEL, jokes aside though, wasn't Ek the one who reported Boston having interest in Bennett? I'd imagine that he's only good for Philly trade rumors

hullsy47

Dec 7, 2005
"OEL and TML?

One source who knows Lamoriello well speculated to me that Lou's style is more about distraction with McDonagh while he works on a player he really wants....Oliver Ekman-Larsson...

I do agree...not a rumor, just a hunch based on years of covering these things...
its a fun read like glancing at the magazines while your paying for groceries

More to come... "

It's not even a rumor by Ek's admission, Eklund site is just entertainment, a hockey tabloid, amuses me how people get offended by his fake news.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad